Jack Monroe #313 You people are weird

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's almost like she doesn't want to address the news of the day? Is your opinion not popular, sweetcheeks?
But I thought you were St Joan of Arc, all brave and ballsy and too spicy for "them" to handle. 🤷‍♀️
Hubba Bubba!

Noooooooo! I love Radio 4 Extra. All the old dramas and series and plays, like Wimsey and Detective. Keep me company during those long, I sleep less than 1 hour Monroe, nights.
Love a bit of Wimsey, Paul Temple etc but 4extra has really gone downhill recently 🙁

Reactions: 9
1653591335686.png

So she's going to talk about something that doesn't exist for an hour 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 102
Good god, I was embarrassed going to conferences in my first year talking about research in its really early stages but at least I had a proposal for what I’d actually do…

Is she really taking an appearance fee to talk about a wholly imaginary entity?! She’s got a brass neck I’ll give her that.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Jack will be in trouble if people are really expecting to have a conversation with her. One in which they ask questions.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Hoy, sugar tits! Didn't you listen? Every energy bill payer is getting £400.

1653592429611.png

Really dumb to retweet this hot take from yesterday.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Stairs are simply not fair.
Our Jack need more lifts in her life. 🛗
I would love her to move to a flat with a lift.

Sideboards won’t pivot or fit in the lift.

Upstairs neighbour has hard floors.

Huge service charge.

Downstairs neighbour likes to bang on ceiling every time she moves in her fugly trainers or 1/13 pairs of DMs.

😘

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.