Jack Monroe #313 You people are weird

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My husband’s just told me the BBC are stopping Radio 4. Too much Jack tipped them over the edge?
It's 4 Extra and Longwave I think. I hope?

Assume it'll be the Tories fault according to Jack. Because it certainly wasn't the Labour Party who changed all the banking regulations....

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Assume it'll be the Tories fault according to Jack. Because it certainly wasn't the Labour Party who changed all the banking regulations....
Tbh I didn’t check before posting but knowing my husband he probably read it wrong. Sorry to panic Radio 4 listeners!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
It's almost like she doesn't want to address the news of the day? Is your opinion not popular, sweetcheeks?
But I thought you were St Joan of Arc, all brave and ballsy and too spicy for "them" to handle. 🤷‍♀️
Hubba Bubba!

Noooooooo! I love Radio 4 Extra. All the old dramas and series and plays, like Wimsey and Detective. Keep me company during those long, I sleep less than 1 hour Monroe, nights.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I see that and think the people who worked on that programme really didn’t like her. Genius shade there, putting out the sunken apple chunk in all it’s stodgy glory 🤭
That solitary chunk tho. Surely they’d say ‘er is it meant to look like that?’

• Haha
Reactions: 29
That solitary chunk tho. Surely they’d say ‘er is it meant to look like that?’
I was just thinking “who puts chunks of pear in meatloaf, it looks grim” then I remembered it’s chocolate cake.
Kind of a riff on gala pie, but inexplicably, sans oeuffs

• Haha
Reactions: 41
0577F863-B643-4435-B30C-3CA9487A3122.jpeg

Huh? You want a hard left? You are the most centrist centrist ever to walk this Earth.

Go back to your slow cooker. TikTok 😏.

(ETA I’ve been ranting all over this evening and really don’t want to get on my “where were you when Corbyn needed you” soapbox)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
So is she slow cooking the cake and a chicken at the same time?

Is she trying to replicate willy Wonka's dinner chewing gum. 🥴🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.