Jack Monroe #31 Grunka Lunka dunkety doo, we came for Jack but stayed for you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Admin post indicated once there is a new thread Jack should only contact Tattle via email. Not banning as such, but Tattle isn't a forum for the influencer. Not what it is about.
Ah, ok. So she gets to keep her account but can't use it to post in threads about herself? Not that it matters. Just wondered what happens with her account, really.

Reactions: 7
Actually Jack - yes that is what people go and do when they HAVE to. When they are genuinely in that position and need money to live on. 😠
And for the record, when I was a small girl I regularly went fruit picking with my mum, as we didn't have childcare and needed money. So piss off.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Peeping around the corner, is it to safe to come back on. Was off SM from 10.30 until 16.00, spent the last 2.5 hours catching up.

this is Sesame Street so aimed at kids but I think it makes a great point for all SM users, inc us and Jack.

• Heart
I can't see it either! Went looking to see what you are all talking about and was mystified. Can you screenshot?
It did say “I’ve DM’d you” or something like that. I could see it earlier but it disappeared (for me) about three hours ago.

Reactions: 2
deffo still there for me! Is in between those 2 posts
Twitter is really weird, sometimes I see deleted posts for ages after they've gone, but I can't see any other messages on her Twitter, the latest for me is the banana ketchup too.

Reactions: 4
Twitter is really weird, sometimes I see deleted posts for ages after they've gone, but I can't see any other messages on her Twitter, the latest for me is the banana ketchup too.
Is it a response to another tweet? You may have to click the second tab, I think it’s called @s and replies to see it.

Entirely selfishly I hope she doesn’t come back tomorrow cos I need to actually assemble that electronic baby thing and actually read!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh ffs I always miss the drama 🤣🤣🤣

For the record, read it all, still think she’s a twit, don’t think she achieved anything by coming here except further proving that these threads are not a cesspit of people telling lies. How embarrassing for her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Is it a response to another tweet? You may have to click the second tab, I think it’s called @s and replies to see it.

Entirely selfishly I hope she doesn’t come back tomorrow cos I need to actually assemble that electronic baby thing and actually read!!
No it’s definitely completely disappeared from all over. Guessing if some people are using the app it might not have refreshed or something? Bizarre otherwise.

Reactions: 2
Thanks for your concern but my admin has been furloughed since March with no forseeable return date.
Surely you mean you have furloughed her? No criticism but she must have been put on furlough by you?

Reactions: 11
Surely you mean you have furloughed her? No criticism but she must have been put on furlough by you?
Haha. How I wish conversations with my manager would go. “Thank you for your concern but my work has not been done and shows no sign of being done in the foreseeable future”

• Haha
Reactions: 21
@Jack_M This doesn’t prove the views though ? And why did you block twitter users who criticised that you were going to (but somehow then not) cut your bothers hair? Honestly jack I have your first book, but you have to admit you are full of inconsistencies?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.