Jack Monroe #31 Grunka Lunka dunkety doo, we came for Jack but stayed for you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been out all day, come home to this? I've got up to page 24 but it's very triggering, I really am a victim of libel, I was in a daze yesterday, today has been a bit better and getting support off family and friends and to come here to see Jack has joined and is accusing many of us of libel is a bit of a reach. I reached out to ICO for support in my case, only for them to take the side of the accuser despite very strong evidence, so I have to write even more letters, I was trying to eat dinner this evening whilst crying which isn't easy. I don't know whether to just cut my losses and miss out the last 25 pages despite my being here since the first thread.
I keep telling myself this quote "what other people think of me is none of my business" and I think it would be very worthwhile advice for Jack. I am not famous at all, I have no idea why I've been the target of so much abuse, and I pray that justice will be done but unfortunately it's a very long and rocky road that I've got ahead of me. I've just opened a bag of jelly babies of anyone wants one?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 65
Haha. How I wish conversations with my manager would go. “Thank you for your concern but my work has not been done and shows no sign of being done in the foreseeable future”
This made ,e laugh out loud, now to get back to what I’ve missed today!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I've been out all day, come home to this? I've got up to page 24 but it's very triggering, I really am a victim of libel, I was in a daze yesterday, today has been a bit better and getting support off family and friends and to come here to see Jack has joined and is accusing many of us of libel is a bit of a reach. I reached out to ICO for support in my case, only for them to take the side of the accuser despite very strong evidence, so I have to write even more letters, I was trying to eat dinner this evening whilst crying which isn't easy. I don't know whether to just cut my losses and miss out the last 25 pages despite my being here since the first thread.
I keep telling myself this quote "what other people think of me is none of my business" and I think it would be very worthwhile advice for Jack. I am not famous at all, I have no idea why I've been the target of so much abuse, and I pray that justice will be done but unfortunately it's a very long and rocky road that I've got ahead of me. I've just opened a bag of jelly babies of anyone wants one?
Yes please, only the red ones though. Honestly, skip it, it went round in circles and nothing has happened/is relevant. ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
My joints have got a lot better since I moved out of a freezing cold house on the seafront and into a double glazed bungalow that's an absolute suntrap. I've improved my diet, and stopped drinking. None of these things are a cure, and I still have awful days (currently sitting in a sexy beige shoulder brace) but I am generally physically strong and work hard to maintain that strength. Mrs J joined Tattle for a bit a while back, she was booted off, but she would have happily testified to the amount of times she had to physically pick me up off the hallway floor or carry me up the stairs. My son had to help me up in Asda last week because I crouched down to get some bloody bamboo shoots, of all things, and couldn't get back up again. So yes, some days are better than others.
Oh man, you have been really poorly but I've no idea how being warmer can help with all these afflictions:
ADHD
Alcoholism
Anaphylaxis
Anorexia
Anxiety
Arthritis
Asthma
Autism
Broke 47 bones in your foot
Concussion
Depression
EDS
Hair loss
Hay fever (severe)
Heart problems
Immunocompromised
Mouth ulcers
Panic attacks
Poor mental health
PTSD
Sexual abuse
Trauma
Weakened knees (fell under a train)
Whiplash
Violence

Bamboo shoots? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh ffs I always miss the drama 🤣🤣🤣

For the record, read it all, still think she’s a twit, don’t think she achieved anything by coming here except further proving that these threads are not a cesspit of people telling lies. How embarrassing for her.
I was here, in the moment, mouth agape the whole time. Still totally agree with your assessment. She attempted to gaslight us all and was deliberately obtuse and passive aggressive. A narcissist is is still a narcissist 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.