Jack Monroe #304 Very middle class

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG she’s got 131 unread texts?! That’s made me feel well panicky.
Fun Fact: 129 of those texts are from Mark Lewis and contain the words "duck off, Jack". The rest are spam.

ETA: beaten to it by I'MBUSY!

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I mean, I'm never gonna take the side of fox, daubney et al because they're horrible racists/bigots/anti vaxxers, just generally foul people

but it's just too funny to watch them goading jack and her goading back, each with their own greek choruses of squigs commenting from the sidelines

just perfect friday night drama!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 81
Harold testifying in the Old Bailey
1652476627289.png

Harold meeting with the lawyer for an update
1652476880958.png

Harold when Jack loses the case
1652476736260.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
I vaguely remember A Level Law from about 20 years back (that I never finished because I found it tedious) that a lot of it is about interpretation of words. I’d wager that “probably” can’t really be interpreted in that many different ways, likely only one (or two at a push) therefore she is foooked

• Haha
Reactions: 36
This is honestly better than any night out I’ve ever been on.
My husband keeps asking 'what are you laughing at?'. And I am saying, oh just something on the internet.

It just keeps getting funnier and funnier.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
I don't have time at the minute to grunk the last 6 or so threads but for anyone following the
JD / AH trial I would love to get DR curry's assessment of everyone's favourite SMOL Pixie

I personally suspect histrionic personality disorder (my own opinion your honour, not related to tattle at all)

And also her claims that POC can't be racist makes me laugh my black ass off.
I have only ever heard that claim from extreme left white folk.
I sat through her testimony going "wait how did Jack, get mixed up in all this". It was uncanny.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She's really going to wish she hadn't driven LJC off with bedroom slow cookers and dead dog breakfast bowls when she needs someone to write an apology for her in approximately four hours.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 90
HAVE A LOVELY EVENING DEPLOYED looks like the entertainment might be winding up lads

1652477137186.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 66
I’m only on page 28 of the last thread but the tweet from Laurence Fox with the “You don't own the copyright on supporting those in need.” bit popped up on my twitter. I can’t believe Jack has made me agree with something Laurence bleeping Fox said 🤢🤢
I’m working now so look forward to grunking properly in the morning. Sending coffee and snackos to all Fraus keeping up with her latest chaos!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
I don't have time at the minute to grunk the last 6 or so threads but for anyone following the
JD / AH trial I would love to get DR curry's assessment of everyone's favourite SMOL Pixie

I personally suspect histrionic personality disorder (my own opinion your honour, not related to tattle at all)

And also her claims that POC can't be racist makes me laugh my black ass off.
I have only ever heard that claim from extreme left white folk.
Having met many racist people of many different colors, it makes me laugh too. But I think the extreme left argument is that racism from POC or “reverse racism” isn’t really actually racism because it doesn’t really hurt anyone because of the overall power dynamics (a lot of Marxist theory). I was racially bullied at school by non-white people and it hurt me quite a lot. The theory, by the way, places white folk in the center of the universe, because it totally ignores all the racism that doesn’t include white people in the equation, which I’ve also witnessed. Anyway, all this is for another time and place.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.