Jack Monroe #303 The lingering honk of burning martyr..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has no idea how much tit she will be in with what she’s talking, does she?

Someone needs to softly, gently sit her down and explain that she does indeed take money from the poor via PayPal donations and Patreon and that a court of law would expose this. Then they need to take her phone away from her. For good.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
There she goes. Grifting Cow! Making cash off her followers again. No shame. She’s appalling

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Again, I'm not a legal frau but to get the big damages would she not have to show she's been harmed by it? This is the happiest I've seen her in years.
Well part of the damages can be damages to hurt feelings which let's face it, she's loving it, there are none.

With slander (spoken) you need to prove an actual loss and seeing as she is probably going to get more patreons out of this she won't be proving that. It is tricky these days as although it wasn't written down has been made permanent on twitter, being retweeted etc so that might have an effect on all that sort of stuff.

Whilst i am a legal frau of sorts 🔺 I have never studied/practiced any defamation stuff so defo not an expert!!

I do know what Judges are like though and if I was sitting on her case she'd get naff all off me for gleefully revelling in it. I mean, at least look like it's caused you some upset, worry or stress Jack!! It has to have impacted you in a negative way or what's the point in receiving damages.

Also, you dont get much for winning any defamation cases these days Jack, despite you saying they will make the millionaire claims about you true or whatever bollocks she was chatting. She's an idiot.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
Both sides are cnuts but Fox is financially well backed. They'll destroy her.
I feel like an absolute bleep for siding with Fox, but this is what she brings me down to.

I hope they take her to court and be done with her and everything is exposed and it will all because she can’t keep her gob shut on Twitter.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
This might be my favourite ever chaos.

Sorry Georgia Church Suppers, you have been relegated to second place.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 109
anyway this is completely the wrong timing given the chaos but I eventually got round to making the vegan mac and cheese from Miguel’s book and it was lovely. I made the sauce two nights ago and put it in my fridge as I was going out that night. I was out yesterday for lunch with my mum and brother so I knew I wasn’t going to make it yesterday so I decided to make it tonight.

I didn’t use macaroni. I had yellow sticker farfalle that I bought months ago. Which shows how often I cook pasta but it was lovely. I ate the lot. And when you consider the sauce is basically just roasted butternut squash with stock it really is brilliant.
It’s always the right timing for Miguel love!

On the subject of timing you could set your watch by monroe getting the PayPal/tip jar out.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
She has no idea how much tit she will be in with what she’s talking, does she?

Someone needs to softly, gently sit her down and explain that she does indeed take money from the poor via PayPal donations and Patreon and that a court of law would expose this. Then they need to take her phone away from her. For good.
Well that is it. She does take money from vulnerable people. As I said before, give her the benefit of the doubt 🙄, this may not be her intention but it is the end result of her 'work' and grifting. She appeals to kind hearted people's better natures.
And easily proven.
She makes money out of poverty.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.