Jack Monroe #301 Jack Monroe Cheap and Cheerless

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely x There is no way on earth that a stylist was anywhere near that shoot unless they wanted to wipe their professional reputation. They spend HOURS in hair and make up before even trying outfits on and fitting them to suit, everything about Jack’s style is mismatched. I’d bet my life she’s gone for church wife chic and done this all by herself. And no way would a stylist go near that weave, it’s tragic on a photoshopped photo, never mind in real life. If she did (which is very unlikely) have a stylist, they’d be fired. The Creatives are absolutely dead on as well, they will 100% tell you if you look a mess, no way did she get past them looking at that outfit.
I thought she only took 344 denim shirts with her?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I'm grunking and 🔺but someone please send help, I live near the SEC 😭

Edit: Just before anyone thinks I am rich I RENT
You forgot to rattle a tip jar or give your PayPal details isn't that what one does when they tell everyone they rent? 🤣🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Lol the scouser who just called her a glory hunting grifting wool is secret cake ingredient squigg

1652218039287.png

can I propose a thread title nomination in their honour: A glory hunting, grifting wool! P.S the secret ingredient is banana peel!

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

You know the publishers dislike her doing her dirty with those tacky, synthetic stennies. I cannot WAIT for this book to come out.
Do you think the bookies would give odds on how quickly it ends up in Poundland?

Is this also the photographer who likes TD’s shade? Not sure if it’s naughty to ask sorry? Oh to be privy to that catch up!
I dunno but she's liked Jack's tweet about her lumpy face.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Its been ageeeees since I saw Jurgen’s face on here! I knew football Jack would bring you back.

How does it feel having GB’s biggest grifter supporting your team? I think I’d be on the edge of changing my allegiance if it was me 😂

I mean if I were you I'd be looking over my shoulder dear heart - if all that new money starts paying dividends Jack might discover her long lost Redcar roots 🥰 (yes I know Redcar isn't really near Newcastle, please leave me alone)

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Screenshot 2022-05-10 22.34.02.png

I'm not a wool! I'm not a wool! I know about old strips! I am real kickyball fan! I like kickyball so much my sock supports Chelsea!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 74
Jack wading into something she doesn't comprehend here crying about being called a wool, I've seen scousers getting their birth certificates out to prove they aren't wools you've got no chance Jack :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 45

I mean if I were you I'd be looking over my shoulder dear heart - if all that new money starts paying dividends Jack might discover her long lost Redcar roots 🥰 (yes I know Redcar isn't really near Newcastle, please leave me alone)
That Jurgen meme has me pissing myself. As does Jacksie's reply about being a lifelong fan. I read it in a Violet Elizabeth Bott voice. I've cheered up now thank god. But do have bloody Covid!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Multiple mentions today of being stressed, looking wrung out and insane, etc. Why is she acting like she's running on fumes and hasn't had a day off in months? She's just come back from a jolly in Venice FFS!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.