Jack Monroe #301 Jack Monroe Cheap and Cheerless

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I keep thinking about her over sharing of her OH.

They’ve obviously made the conscious decision not to be on social media but yet she insists on shoehorning him/their times together at every opportunity. Feels disrespectful and an invasion of privacy.

It will be interesting to see what happens when if he/his friends and family start Googling her. I’m sure if OH had seen her online footprint when they first met, he would have run a freaking mile.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
I keep thinking about her over sharing of her OH.

They’ve obviously made the conscious decision not to be on social media but yet she insists on shoehorning him/their times together at every opportunity. Feels disrespectful and an invasion of privacy.

It will be interesting to see what happens when if he/his friends and family start Googling her. I’m sure if OH had seen her online footprint when they first met, he would have run a freaking mile.
I'd absolutely be refusing to play happy families with someone like her. I just couldn't do it.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
View attachment 1253351
Bringing this forward from the last thread because I'd hate for anyone to miss it.
Imagine being so full of your own importance and self deluded grandeur that you actually think this is why you didn't get a job.

Pet you said yourself that you fucked up live on air during this morning and they were reluctant to have you back. If that doesn't tell ya something nothing will.

You cannot cook, you cannot talk decent politics. You CAN talk bollocks!

• Heart
Reactions: 49
ED742535-CF18-4675-A353-27486EF5211B.jpeg

Think this tweet from the previous thread needs more appreciation…

What she’s essentially saying is that *everyone else*, think Ramsey, Oliver, Lawson et al, are all charlatans with their meaningless classical training and that the only true genius among them is, of course, herself - though she’s not encouraged to share her genius because they would be “exposed”…

Siri, show me narcissism.

edit: imagine living your life believing this about yourself, having never actually put in any work towards training etc, AND convincing yourself that the only reason that you’re not as successful as those that are trained is because of the fake accent you adopted for another one of your grifts. Jesus.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 104
So Jack is saying that she finds it funny that Nigella is supposedly full of tit?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Imagine if you wanted to make a cooking programme and weren’t a posh white person, perhaps you could go to Dave, other tv channels are available, you could make great tv and then go on to win a BAFTA, or even two BAFTAs. Of course this would never happen because nobody likes a common accent, tattoos or anything other than posh white people.
Yay big Zu, I mean he’s a really conventional MC white man with RP and no tattoos 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
View attachment 1253562
Think this tweet from the previous thread needs more appreciation…

What she’s essentially saying is that *everyone else*, think Ramsey, Oliver, Lawson et al, are all charlatans with their meaningless classical training and that the only true genius among them is, of course, herself - though she’s not encouraged to share her genius because they would be “exposed”…

Siri, show me narcissism.

edit: imagine living your life believing this about yourself, having never actually put in any work towards training etc, AND convincing yourself that the only reason that you’re not as successful as those that are trained is because of the fake accent you adopted for another one of your grifts. Jesus.
A massive chip on her shoulder, add a few more and she'll have enough to go with the fishos in the freezer for tea....😁

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Brought forward

Jack Monroe Enemies List
(not an exhaustive list)
The BBC
Jamie Oliver
Security guards in Wilko
Voters in Thorpe area
Old Chief
Big Arborio
Owner of orangery
Landlady
Property inspectors
Neighbour (bin habits)
Big Sugar
Man who said white trash shouldn't breed (possibly fictional)
Headteacher of jack's primary school
Headteacher of jack's grammar school
Jack's primary school
Jack's grammar school
Kevin
George Useless
David Walliams
Jacob Rees-Mogg
Headteacher of a secondary school
Soldier, guards MOD beach
Miguel Barclay
Brambly mice
Burglars (stole precious collection of old receipts which she also still has)
Canal (has receipts)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
Brought forward

Jack Monroe Enemies List
(not an exhaustive list)
The BBC
Jamie Oliver
Security guards in Wilko
Voters in Thorpe area
Old Chief
Big Arborio
Owner of orangery
Landlady
Property inspectors
Neighbour (bin habits)
Big Sugar
Man who said white trash shouldn't breed (possibly fictional)
Headteacher of jack's primary school
Headteacher of jack's grammar school
Jack's primary school
Jack's grammar school
Kevin
George Useless
David Walliams
Jacob Rees-Mogg
Headteacher of a secondary school
Soldier, guards MOD beach
Miguel Barclay
Brambly mice
Burglars (stole precious collection of old receipts which she also still has)
Canal (has receipts)
Sir Matt of Forearms (slandered the lasagne)

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.