Jack Monroe #3 I got ninety nine problems, but a future TV career ain't one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If that was Louisa, her partner in that picture with Victoria she’s lost a lot of weight.

Reactions: 2
I can’t stand Ruby. She’s always tried to be contentious just to raise her profile. It’s so predictable that she’d go after Matt. She’s got a massive chip on her shoulder
She was irritating as hell on Bake off and then after bake off, she went for Paul Hollywood, i don't think she is a nice person at all, I think she is a pretentious dick head lol

Reactions: 18
What’s the odds on us needing a side-thread just for Ruby Tandoh? I hadn’t seen much of her since she got all bent out of whack years ago at the preposterous idea that any lesbian could possibly exploit her physical appeal to some wizened old billy-goat, to leverage herself an advantage on GBBO - the very notion! Had no idea she was such a bitter little gobshite: not a huge surprise tbh, more sort of ‘eww, okay!’

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What’s the odds on us needing a side-thread just for Ruby Tandoh? I hadn’t seen much of her since she got all bent out of whack years ago at the preposterous idea that any lesbian could possibly exploit her physical appeal to some wizened old billy-goat, to leverage herself an advantage on GBBO - the very notion! Had no idea she was such a bitter little gobshite: not a huge surprise tbh, more sort of ‘eww, okay!’
If there’s a thread for Ruby there must be one for Paul Hollywood and his never ending stream of captive early 20 something barmaids. Such a grotty old man 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
No argument here! RT is just a batey Z-lister spoiling for a fight. Hollywood is premier league creeeeepy.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
just watching JO's programme, the difference is so obvious (of course he is much more experience so that is obvious) but just the flexibility of his recipes "if you have this you do, you could leave it out or add..." not just add vitamin-less bottled lemon juice as it is cheap......

Reactions: 10
If that was Louisa, her partner in that picture with Victoria she’s lost a lot of weight.
I’d lose weight if I had to eat the slop that Melissa serves up. It would put be right off my food. Either that or I’d be sneaking off to the local takeaways on my way home

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’d lose weight if I had to eat the slop that Melissa serves up. It would put be right off my food. Either that or I’d be sneaking off to the local takeaways on my way home
Or to go a step further - 'Hello? Is that the sexy food hotline? Yes, it's 'Jane' again. Talk to me about using real lemons and fresh herbs...'

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What medication aside from chemo causes hair loss (genuine question)
If she has rheumatoid arthritis, she'll have been put on a very very low dose of a anti-cancer drug like methotrexate, which slows the overactive immune repsonse. My hair didn't fall put in clumps, but it thinned like nobody's business. It was fairly traumatic. But then Jack tends to exaggerate according to her whims and what sympathy she wants to elicit from her fans. So take with a small pinch of salt.

• Sad
If she has rheumatoid arthritis, she'll have been put on a very very low dose of a anti-cancer drug like methotrexate, which slows the overactive immune repsonse. My hair didn't fall put in clumps, but it thinned like nobody's business. It was fairly traumatic. But then Jack tends to exaggerate according to her whims and what sympathy she wants to elicit from her fans. So take with a small pinch of salt.
Does she definitely have RA? She posted a photo of her arthritic hand and I couldn't see any noticeable joint deformities. My daughter had juvenile idiopathic arthritis, in her early teens, and had really bad hand and feet deformities. Fortunately, intensive treatment with Humira got her into clinical remission, and she is now well and symptom-free and her joint deformities have resolved. I hope Jack isn't exaggerating about such a debilitating and potentially disabling condition.

• Heart
  • Sad
Yes Jack, knowing if someone should put salt and pepper on their chips is that urgent they need to prod you 🙄

THE STAIRS?!! The stairs that don’t exist Jack because you live in a crappy bungalow? She’s not even hiding it now.

After all that “hard” work has gone in, I can’t wait to see the car crash all over again. I also hate the way she refers to her partner as Mrs J, it sounds so controlling, domineering and passive aggressive.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 11
i am already excited.fkr the tit show tomorrow will be. bets on her "recipe"?

Reactions: 2
Spaghetti hoops, fish paste and chick pea curry? with some bottled lemon juice thrown in at the end to make it fancy of course.

• Haha
  • Sick
Yes Jack, knowing if someone should put salt and pepper on their chips is that urgent they need to prod you 🙄

THE STAIRS?!! The stairs that don’t exist Jack because you live in a crappy bungalow? She’s not even hiding it now.

After all that “hard” work has gone in, I can’t wait to see the car crash all over again. I also hate the way she refers to her partner as Mrs J, it sounds so controlling, domineering and passive aggressive.

Skips don't come cheap either! And as for bungalow comments,! At least it's not a high rise rabbit hutch with mould and drug dealing neighbours. She has such a massive chip on her shoulder.

Reactions: 3
Not sure on the recipe, but hoping it will be at least either forkable or spoonable since according to Jack this one was neither but rather sporkable... 🤦🏻‍♀️😂 If its neither forkable nor spoonable I don't think it's sporkable either 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sporkable was one of the most cringeworthy moments of the whole show. She's like a child who expects to be humoured when making silly comments.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.