Jack Monroe #282 Cumin: 2p, onions: 8p, fingernail dirt: priceless

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jack, it doesn't matter how many times you mention your OH, no one cares and no one is remotely interested.

Just stop it. It's beyond embarrassing now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
Holy tit, not this fable again. 1987 she was born right? Gtf you were taping the fexking radio in 1997 (at the earliest) 🙄 honestly the bull tit she pushes is just 🤯
I was doing this in ‘96 because it was cheaper than buying albums (we were POOR) so she’s fairly right, apart from being 8…I was mid teens…

Reactions: 37
Holy tit, not this fable again. 1987 she was born right? Gtf you were taping the fexking radio in 1997 (at the earliest) 🙄 honestly the bull tit she pushes is just 🤯
1988! She lives in such a weird old timey made up world. She never grew up without the internet. At the very least, she'd have had it in school.

Reactions: 36
Just embarked on a mega-grunk seeing as I’m stuck in the car for 8 hours today while we road trip home! The Harold tangent has me positively 🦉 with lashings of 🍾 what’s even better is imagining Jacqui saying she’s being hounded and bullied by a sinister online cabal who want to ruin her life.

squig: that sounds awful, what have they done?

JM: well, they said my OH is Hide the Pain Harold. They won’t be happy until I’m dead!
I can't wait for when Jack tells OH about Tattle "they've started on you now- they want you DEAD" and so he goes to look and is confronted with Harold rather than death threats. So on the off chance, Jack's OH is reading, I'd love you to do an AMA. You could have a thread like Jack.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
wonder what SB made the playlist on without Spotify, is he burning her a cd? nah probably doing her a cassette

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Guys, I have now got an understanding of how it must feel to be around hers.

My kids have their playdough kitchen stuff out and they keep force feeding me random coloured, shaped items they are calling food and I have to keep making pretend yummy noises and declaring it the best ever.
Side note- kids think they are winning at life if you let them use an actual smol plate/egg cup etc from your real kitchen. However if you do a good job of “mmmm yum I’ve eaten it” and hide it in your hands they do tend to actually eat the stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She could have bought Smash Hits...posters AND lyrics
I was a top of the pops fan. My mates all had smash hits.

My older siblings had tape cassettes and I think when I was quite young I had a boyzone one. My first cd was a different beat by boyzone.
I know no one cares, neither do I to be honest!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She's breadcrumbed a 'them' in when referring to OH now. It's all entirely made up for us.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
She must have had a boring childhood. When tape casettes where big I was an actual child ( born around the same times as her) and I was out side with my friends not playing DJ. My older sister did that, but she is a good few years older than me and my older brother was lots in various consoles available at the time with his mates.

Also if she was born in 87 wouldnt she be 35???

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.