Jack Monroe #28 Mayo’s for dunking, threads are for Grunk(a)ing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It feels a bit like Give us a Clue or something. So, has someone from here been really right wing on twitter and directing it at Jack?

Edited to add: I think get it now, it’s definitely not me I’m too left wing if anything 😁

Reactions: 7
It’s a form of
self harm - I kept a letter a friend wrote about me that I found (long and boring story) and would read it over and over as confirmation/inspiration to feel terrible
I hope my spoiler thing worked!
Absolutely. And well done, I have no idea how to do that!

Reactions: 5
@Bellybutton lint You apologised for the initial conversations but then you (or someone on your account) came back and were purposely obtuse and rude and that was never addressed. You had actually upset me and I was surprised to see you back and ignoring the elephant in the room.

Reactions: 37
I think let's move on from suspicions and back to jack (before she needs to post something to get the focus to return 😬). In the mods forum we're discussing it, we do have lengthy chats about many threads behind the scenes.

No, the new account nipple poster wasn't a regular around here. It was a second account of someone with less than 20 posts on these threads. I wouldn't usually say that but lots of the suspicion is way off and it's been continuing for days. I won't name them, but if they want to they can themselves.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I think let's move on from suspicions and back to jack (before she needs to post something to get the focus to return 😬). In the mods forum we're discussing it, we do have lengthy chats about many threads behind the scenes.

No, the new account nipple poster wasn't a regular around here. It was a second account of someone with less than 20 posts on this thread. I wouldn't usually say that but lots of the suspicion is way off and it's been continuing for days. I won't name them, but if they want to they can themselves.
Thank you for this, although it may be all too late she may be on all fours on the kitchen countertop in a slinky H&M number already.

Just to clarify as I've had a few people ask me - if anyone wants to get in touch with print screens or evidence just report Yel's post to initiate a chat with her/mods x

• Heart
Reactions: 16
You can believe what you like. I don't hate anyone, but I do have a great dislike for her. You do know there is an ignore button where you can use to not read things I post. But to accuse me of what you have done is untrue and I am literally shaking in anger.
Your recent posts have made me feel uncomfortable and a little wary of your intentions. No, i didnt know there was an ignore option, im going to use it.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Oh I wrote my last post before it started getting murky.. I think most of us have a pretty good idea now of who’s name is in the cluedo envelope... what happens now ? Help
@Yel !!
I must be completely dense because I have absolutely no clue and tbh I'm now feeling very very paranoid about all this and what people's intentions are here. Very uncomfortable as I haven't been here long but was starting to see it as a safe space.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
It’s a form of
self harm - I kept a letter a friend wrote about me that I found (long and boring story) and would read it over and over as confirmation/inspiration to feel terrible
I hope my spoiler thing worked!
Bless you, I’ve done the same with things my ex said about me (also a long and boring story). It’s addictive when you mentally feel like tit which is all the more reason she should stop especially as it can lead to breakdowns/physical self harm.The best thing I ever did for my mental health was to stop entertaining other people’s bullshit. Jack would really benefit from that

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.