Jack Monroe #245 Individual macro philanthropy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It made me angry then pitying.
Another example that this "campaign" supposedly on behalf of the poor is really about her own legend, her own delusion of grandeur.
And also kind of sad. How much validation she gets from that tweet.
Thing with Jack is she’s all extremes, things are the worst or the best thing that’s ever happened to her, so there’s no context to establish what she actually cares about. If a hero of mine tweeted me i’m not sure how i’d respond tbh but everything gets a similarly hyperbolic response from her.

With her age group I bet there are some pop culture people that would get a real reaction from her, but ‘Jack Monroe, poverty campaigner’ is such an all encompassing persona that there are no gaps in that plot armour for her to come out.

I have no doubt that to meet in person and to talk to she is nothing like she is on Twitter. She herself has said this, but seems blind to the fact that people appear to like her much better off it.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
The whole Greenbelt thing is something else.
What I find so telling is that at one point, the host of Jack‘s event asks what she would like the crowd to pray for, and she says something like “pray for peace for me”.
I‘m an atheist, but surely if you believe in the power of prayer, and you’ve got a packed room, you’d think “this is it, let’s go for world peace”.
I don’t know, I’m just mithering, but it’s been on my mind for a while.
Ah but Jack is number one in Jack's heart. The rest of the world could burn for all she cares.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Sorry to interrupt the current line of conversation fraus, but I've already scoured the wiki for an answer and there wasn't one. I notice that the mention of Ocado shops comes up often and that Jack had a sock account called Peeky Mink. I'm really curious - how did you work out it was her sock account? Did it have a lot of followers? Was it public? I need to know how this unravelled and I've wanted to ask for ages 😂
@anon12300 I think Poca's recap of thread #74 at the start of #75 is maybe a good place to start and potentially work back from? https://tattle.life/threads/jack-monroe-75-peekaboo.9547/

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I kind of feel like Slopbot should remain a neutral party but I am champagneing at the prospect of someone cutting her off at her arthritic knees.

slopbot's encouragement.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 92
She won’t even say the name Tattle on Twitter, imagine putting it on a court document…. Won’t happen…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
I'm so happy that Slopbot has rolled in like a tank, crushing Jack's lies like an old blue Landrover.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Did we know Mark Lewis had been fined and his legal costs were crowdfunded? I'm not so sure now that he is a hot shot lawyer. Also he is Jewish and after Jack's embarrassing Jewish gaffes, I'm surprised he wants to be associated with her. Perhaps they are birds of a feather.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Wooeee what a grunk. I took the wee ones to the aquarium ( Scottish Fraus it's half price in Scotland just now along with Edi zoo and few other places - also a brilliant sensory place for ASD and disabled children) so Jack will be jealous because it is full of fish 🤣

I ❤ Dresserman already and cannot wait for his for response. I'm so grateful to all our screenshotting fraus, you do a sterling job of recording the fascinating process of Jack's lies, exposure, backtrack and sniping. Its fascinating. Just be careful about saying you will follow him in case Jack can triangulate you (not sure if she can but just in case).

Jack holding a years old grudge against David Amess comes as no surprise. Based on previous experience, it's a classic narc trait. I couldn't do it myself, don't have the emotional energy for it. It must be exhausting to be so bitter all the time.

Gaun yersel King Dresser!

ETA - Hopkins Court case money was also supposed to be donated to a refugee charity. Instead she bought a sofa and a holiday.
I was always under the assumption she donated this? 😳 I mean, she didn’t have to. I wouldn’t! 😂 I’d of been honest from the start and said I was keeping it!

• Sad
Reactions: 24
That one is genuinely amazing, like the supermarkets are actively conspiring in some sort of sinister plan to starve the poor to death. All big business cares about is the bottom line, I can't imagine any CEO getting upset because some of their profits came from an impoverished demographic.
Exactly. Dead people can’t/don’t riot. Nor do they buy supermarket goods.

I wonder if Jack is forensically cross indexing the followers of the Trifle Defender and Dresserman to make a tattle hitlist.
About as likely as her cross indexing the prices of rice in the past ten years....she’s gonna need a LOT more pens!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I was always under the assumption she donated this? 😳 I mean, she didn’t have to. I wouldn’t! 😂 I’d of been honest from the start and said I was keeping it!
She said she would, then admitted what she really did with it. She is a cold calculating person, no one should waste their time sympathising with a person who will take milk from babies, food from children and money from refugees. Never forget Grenfell either. She went there in order to further her image/agenda and benefit financially. It is not an empathetic human who does this. I'd rather trust my life (and savings) with a shark (mon the sharks who really need our help).

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Sorry to interrupt the current line of conversation fraus, but I've already scoured the wiki for an answer and there wasn't one. I notice that the mention of Ocado shops comes up often and that Jack had a sock account called Peeky Mink. I'm really curious - how did you work out it was her sock account? Did it have a lot of followers? Was it public? I need to know how this unravelled and I've wanted to ask for ages 😂
IIRC it was @Veronicaaa and her FBI skills that triangulated Peeky_Mink. There were quite a few things pointing to it being a Jack sock account:

1. It was active when Jack had gone quiet on her main.
2. Its profile picture (the eponymous mink) was something Jack had recently posted on her Facebook account under a cartoon filter.
3. The account followed/was followed by Louisa Compton and several of Jack's relatives.
4. Its bio gave its location as Edinburgh (one of Jack's many spiritual homes) and said something like "My other account is a Porsche. Probably not who you think I am."
5. As soon as receipts were posted here, tweets started getting deleted and the account was soon made private.

The whole thing was both bizarre and hilarious.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
Mark Lewis, taking time out his busy schedule of attempting to blame a much-loved children's author for someone's apparent suicide, as though that doesn't go against every anti-suicide guideline there is, only for Jack to seem to engage his services ("Might be needing your services at some point, boss. The white-wing press are scrabbling") - Jack you do understand that you are white don't you hun x Absolute scum the pair of them.
i googled this to see what you were referencing and came across this…same guy right? Alistair Campbell and this guy, what great company jack keeps

sorry if this has been posted before - it’s new to me!
4C65034B-AF9F-4634-9A04-636A4F0FB8A0.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 62
Ya prune, Vlad! Not everything is interchangeable…

301056A8-37C9-44CE-9B92-F2388600F238.jpeg

Also Vlad seems to be fighting back against the rug of nightmares with this ad…

76A32F1B-5A12-4539-9BEC-3C75E8E48F0A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.