Jack Monroe #244 Why has she turned this into supermarket sweep?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure the TT would rather someone with only £34.34 in their bank account didn't donate their fee and instead used it to pay their council tax...

ETA: Ohh she's going to explode about Mr Dresser isn't she... the prayer hands emoji means nothing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
So you did get paid

liar
Why not ask for the fees to go directly to the charity, Jack?

(Nah, I'm just joshing with you, you never gave a freaking penny out of your pocket to charity. No no no. They can have your old prunes though).

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
I'm laughing now because shes still not got it. Jack- bank the money from your writing and corporate partnerships. Stop the jar rattling, and supplement your writing income with a J O B like other writers. Campaign in addition to your real J O B like lots of other people do. Stop making impulsive purchases then expecting your squigs to donate when you realise you've spunked the rent money.

Reactions: 50
Seeing as she can post a screenshot of her bank account to prove how poor she is (before tweeting an hour later that she’s not in poverty) I’d like to see the screenshots of these donations being made to Trussell Trust too. Just, y’know, for the sake of transparency. I know you read here Jack, so I expect in 6-8 weeks when your invoice clears that you’ll be posting them. Tick tock.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Seeing as she can post a screenshot of her bank account to prove how poor she is (before tweeting an hour later that she’s not in poverty) I’d like to see the screenshots of these donations being made to Trussell Trust too. Just, y’know, for the sake of transparency. I know you read here Jack, so I expect in 6-8 weeks when your invoice clears that you’ll be posting them. Tick tock.
Can we add it to the list?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Feeling a lot better this evening. Seems we are on the way to radio silence and ‘please leave me alone’. 🙏

I hope the TT get the promised donations and other caring squigs donate after all this virtue signalling.

Praise beans. Amen x

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Don’t they usually put that at the end of the article if their donating their fee?

Assuming that’s when the writer waives the fee and asks that the money is donated on their behalf. Jack takes the money and is definitely, honestly going to give it to charity herself and totally not spunk it all on high end make up 👍

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
I was reading some of her tweets and in one she says she's no longer in poverty but in another she says she's not a millionaire and she has less than £40 in her bank account. MAKE IT MAKE SENSE

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I was reading some of her tweets and in one she says she's no longer in poverty but in another she says she's not a millionaire and she has less than £40 in her bank account. MAKE IT MAKE SENSE
Perhaps she means she only has £40 TODAY but tomorrow is PAYDAY. She’s a liar so I can’t believe anything she says.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.