Jack Monroe #241 Average level lies and lard gravy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s Mary bloody Poppins again. That’s a message to LJC.

Says ‘Look at meeeeee Louisa and get me on C4 because I know stuff’. (Conjecture m’lud)

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The morning show might be to much drama after this ‘drama’! Schitt’s creek it is, nice people who find themselves in Schitt’s creek with no money through no fault of own and learn to love themselves and others. Where as Jack thinks she’s up tit’s Creek without a paddle, she’s not, it just sounds better to sell books, and has learnt nothing about herself or the world outside her own little bubble in the last 10 years. Harsh, maybe? Oh well this is not how i thought tonight was going to go!!🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
View attachment 1001097

Of course mom liked it. Because she was born with a silver non rusty spoon in her mouth. As much as I love mom’s cooking she is the ultimate virtue signaller. I had just typed up some triangle stuff from when I was young and deleted it. I’m really lucky I have a great job and good money now and am comfortable. I wish Jack would acknowledge this
Same, babe. And the onus is on people in our position to be doing more to help whether it’s time or money. This applies to Jack, even more so as she’s so visible, what use is a Twitter thread without resources for the lucky ones to help or the unlucky ones to access help? It’s all just words and a few paid media gigs.

The thing is she won’t as it’ll cannibalise patreons & PayPal donations. Speaking of which, she’s up another one 🙄

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
I imagine at this moment Jack is swaying between wild giddy excitement at minor celebrities (and H) actually noticing her, and creeping fear that she is going to have to talk and write about something she knows feck all about. I just hope they get some one from Asda on as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
As ball achingly awful as this all is, it's just another flash in the pan. She'll be back promising to splat her eyeshadow on in the colours of your old school tie next week.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
She started out getting all her shopping from Sainsburys back in the day. She now lives near an ASDA and a Tesco Express, as she has told us many times. How can she be comparing 10 years of receipts from the same supermarket?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
As ball achingly awful as this all is, it's just another flash in the pan. She'll be back promising to splat her eyeshadow on in the colours of your old school tie next week.
Exactly. It's just luvvies (who would cross the street if they saw a povvo in reality) amplifying each others voices with no tangible outcome. Depressing she'll make money out of this mind - you can see the excitement fizzing through when she thanks someone for retweeting which I think perfectly demonstrates that's all she cares about.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I also can't stop laughing, idk why, I think I'm slightly hysterical. NURSE! 🤣🤣🤪
(It was the Mary Poppins avatar which did it for me, I've not been the same since, the whole thing is so outrageously WEIRD).
It's the whole 'This is my story to tell, back off hellscape fuckers I'm doing some serious activising' juxtaposed with 'I spaffed 200 notes trying to manipulate my wealthy, influential media ex but isn't this fun'

Like a weird David Brent with tits.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.