Jack Monroe #240 Schwankend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t even think of that . Honestly it’s such an awkward angle and I’m a bit on the lazy side ( not jack level lazy mind you😂) we’re moving house in a few months so I’ll need to get it sorted by then . I’m genuinely a bit scared to venture into the cats secret lair - who knows what she’s got there!
Looks like you needs to choose your weapon

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
How much of a bell-end does one person have to be to make a massive song and dance about dying all her clothes black and only, *only* wearing black so as to have one less thing to agonise over on a daily basis for the benefit of her so-called mental health - just to then, once all of the engagement and likes have been bled from that particular theme, not so long after, post photos online of yourself wearing clothes that aren't black. It just... the mind boggles....she is just such a bleeping simpleton.

And at least we know, well we've always known but it is always fun to have it confirmed, that she spends her days actually, when not otherwise engaged on twitter, scouring the internet for ever more pointless ways to waste the money she doesn't earn and claims not to have, on shite. Can someone explain how on one thread it can be about decluttering, and on another thread from the same account, it's about acquiring just tit loads of horrible old, pointless cutlery to go with the mass of pointless cutlery from before, and that she sees no contradiction in this? Again, the mind boggles.

And of course, shout out to owning the latest iPhone, could she demand any less.... fancy.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 70
Oh I just realised, it's probably the latest iphone which is trying to make her write 'thank you' as two words, god bless modern technology.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Definitely an air of ‘Look at lucky smol me, I’m given gifts all the time, even when people don’t know it’s really me!’
And yes, trying to conceal that she just bought the job lot on a whim.
I think her eBay handle is probably Jack Monroe, famous cook. Don't know or care for ssure but I wouldn't be surprised.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Not quite the spoon man GIF I was searching for. Appropriate nonetheless, I feel
I see you have taken the route of “just live with the wrong gif” rather than “post an empty box because you can’t search for a new gif once you have realised the gif was wrong, deleted it and you can’t search again”

I wonder if the new iPhone 13 would let me search for a new gif. Not that it matters. If I had £1500 I would spend it on spoons, not a new phone.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I think her eBay handle is probably Jack Monroe, famous cook. Don't know or care for ssure but I wouldn't be surprised.
No, no, she claims not to use her real name on eBay so no one recognises her. People just want to give her things because she's so wonderful, not because of her fame...

• Haha
Reactions: 39
A name truther here - eBay used PayPal up until very recently & even now I think you can check out with PayPal? I couldn’t even change to my married name that tit is like welded into place, how is she using random names? What happens when she’s not home for the delivery and has to go to the depot with ID? Even Kardashians order in their real names 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 48
No, no, she claims not to use her real name on eBay so no one recognises her. People just want to give her things because she's so wonderful, not because of her fame...
I hope she's left a super nice review and rating for the seller / donater at least? ??

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I had no idea what a Rolex spoon was until this latest nonsense. Typical Jack move to focus on a marketing tool.

Jack is a marketing tool! An utter spanner.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Nice iPhone 13 Pro Max there.

ETA: Of course everybody else got there first. £1500+ and the service account on top.
Poor credit history that she’s mentioned before means she’s unlikely to be on a pay monthly so must have bought it up front too. Nice. 187.5hrs at £8hr.

• Wow
Reactions: 41
Other than looking at feedback which everyone does, how does one investigate eBay sellers before buying?
Honest to god she really bleeping annoys me.
As far as I can tell, the seller doesn't have "thousands of positive recommendations" either, they have under a thousand.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
If she really liked spoons why didn't she just spunk the cash on some new ones. You can get decent canteens for 100+notes.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Honest to god she really bleeping annoys me.
You know what? I couldn’t tell. I thought she was just one these people that was slightly getting on your wick and sometimes said something that hit a nerve but most of the time lived in the background of your unconscious completely rent free.

😶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.