Jack Monroe #237 Cycles through personalities like a dying Terminator

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nigel can be so wonderfully waspish.
I love Nigel, I tweeted him after one of his TV series and got a lovely tweet back saying thank you and how it's not just him that needed thanking but all the crew and researchers as they're the ones that made it so good. Could you imagine that off Jack?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
"Pour over the biscuits etc" has absolutely ended me. I'm not even going to get into the hilarity of her finally taking time out of her busy schedule to post this.

PAY YOUR TAXES ETC.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Nobody wants to eat a rocky road made out of old biscuits and the chocolates they don’t like.

There is loads of Christmas chocolate in our fridge- we get a lot of presents both working in schools. It will last a few months probably- doesn’t need ‘using up’.

Reactions: 29
I cannot, will not, refuse, SHAN'T believe that she's still posting the Robin leftovers collab thing at this point. There's no way this was the agreed arrangement. Why oh why does she do the absolute bare minimum everytime she has an actual job to do?!

Reactions: 44
View attachment 977093
Insta version. Likes hidden, comments open.
#happynewyear

ITS THE 9th OF JANUARY

Christmas is a distant memory, no one is still saying happy new year to each other. Peoples insta feeds and the shops are pushing the “new year new you, lose the Christmas lard” and Jack is out here with recipes for leftover Christmas chocolates. Trying to decide what she was later for, this or the labour conference

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Creme eggs are in the shops, couldn’t get to the till for mini eggs the other day

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.