Jack Monroe #237 Cycles through personalities like a dying Terminator

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s a reason nobody wants to eat them, Jack. Putting them in a tit rocky road won’t help

Did that one entrant win the Bristol stool chart competition?

• Haha
Reactions: 39
“...I’ve got an idea for that that transforms...”
Unprofessional word wrangler indeed

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I don't think the American netflix account you've tagged in to your twitter post are going to retweet you, Jack.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
And who wouldn’t want that recipe for the kiddies, with the breezy wholesome Jack on the card, promoted by laserbeam eyeshadow pleather Mardy faced Jack

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Is she aware that’s Nigellas exact recipe for Rocky Road with added Christmas chocolate?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
How much chocolate are people buying for December 25, so they still have leftovers 15 days later? And leftovers of chocolates no one wants to eat? Call me Tom Cruise, but I tend to only buy treats my family and I like.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
How much chocolate are people buying for December 25, so they still have leftovers 15 days later? And leftovers of chocolates no one wants to eat? Call me Tom Cruise, but I tend to only buy treats my family and I like.
Especially a small household with a very 'greedy little goblin' at the helm lmao, I just bought what I knew I'd scran and hey, guess who doesn't have any leftovers? 🐷

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Why bother to say that a recipe can "easily be made vegan" when it objectively can't?

I'm an omnivore and have no serious allergies so in theory I CAN eat anything, but there are various (loads, I'm quite picky) of things that I prefer not to eat. If I come across a recipe for, say, mushroom and courgette omelette with black pudding I'll just go "not for me thanks" and look for a recipe that uses ingredients I do like instead. I could sub out the mushrooms, courgettes, eggs and black pudding for different ingredients, but why would I bother? Plenty of other recipes out there. Same goes if a recipe calls for a particular type of kitchen gadget that I don't have, or expensive ingredients, or not-very-versatile ingredients that only come in huge packets. I'll just look elsewhere, right?

There are so many decent vegan recipes, you would just skip past an unveganable dairy-heavy one, wouldn't you? (100% vegan Frauen, please say if I am being insensitive?)

• Heart
Reactions: 56
I just bought a packet of yellow stickered Christmas chocolates today. They're even robin themed. I'm still not going to smash them up and melt them into a slop.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Ah duck, I was really looking forward to that recipe but I can't make it because all my squash bottles are half empty. Cat's crying now, cheers. Nice one.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
So Jack thinks the phrase "vegan equivalent" is part of every child's vocabulary?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.