Jack Monroe #235 Goggleslop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i’ll never get over this description of LJC…it’s like she was a Colin Firth character in some terrible brit rom com
What's interesting to me about this is that in the space of the first 2 sentences, Jack describes it as work ("turned up to work .... limped in to work"), as though she's going to her own regular workplace, when we know it is in fact the Victoria Derbyshire Show, where she had a small one-off appearance following the Katie Hopkins trial. So it's not Jack's place of work - it was, however, Louisa's. But just like she did with Allegra, Jack appropriates it as her own.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
What's interesting to me about this is that in the space of the first 2 sentences, Jack describes it as work ("turned up to work .... limped in to work"), as though she's going to her own regular workplace, when we know it is in fact the Victoria Derbyshire Show, where she had a small one-off appearance following the Katie Hopkins trial. So it's not Jack's place of work - it was, however, Louisa's. But just like she did with Allegra, Jack appropriates it as her own.
She clearly clearly thinks of TV studios as her “place of work”.

LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Just wanted to offload that I’ve read about half of thread 31.
A cake. She made a cake with mayonnaise.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 55
Am I misremembering or was there also a cake that was made out of cake mix and ice cream?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Am I misremembering or was there also a cake that was made out of cake mix and ice cream?
Yes and don't forget the recipe for a Yule log which was made out of an Asda Swiss roll. Or the shortbread recipe which was made from Walker's shortbread.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
Yes and don't forget the recipe for a Yule log which was made out of an Asda Swiss roll. Or the shortbread recipe which was made from Walker's shortbread.
And the tomato soup made out of tomato soup, tomatoes and tomatoes.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 54
I’d take the cheese sauce over the mayo cake any day of the week. I’m that fucked in the head.

Funniest thing I’ve read this year.
No. Never. At least there are eggs and oil in Mayo that you need in a decent cake, that cheese THING was AN OFFENCE AGAINST NATURE AND DAIRY.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
With every comment, every thread, it gets worse. I continually spend time thinking ‘who on earth is paying her wages? Why is this allowed to continue?’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.