Jack Monroe #234 A Grifty Kind of Self-Love

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has had at least 3 or 4 bunnies before Dash, all disappeared in mysterious circumstances, never to be mentioned by Jack again :(

Most animal carers are forthright about what happens during illness, accidents or deaths because there is a need to educate, spread awareness, prevent similar incidents. But not Jack, never Jack whose disabled kitten was either killed by Cooper or misadventure after being locked alone in a bathroom. But Jack lied about the nature and timing of the death and put out a monetised video about the kitten's passing instead. So unfortunately I seriously doubt that Dash is still alive. I just hope it was quick and painless ☹

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Maybe the burglars took the locks, alarms, and cameras she had trained on the garage, too?

476B5413-CAAC-483B-BA06-D46FFBA47713 (1).jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 89
How is a bleeping garage more secure than her house? Also, I take it she's not reported the so-called burglary.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Hopefully nobody current. It breaks the rules and crosses over into actual trolling.
It wasn’t me, but if they are a lurker and don’t post and are also posting the truth, can it really be considered trolling?

I think the tone could be better but they’ve not posted anything that isn’t in the public domain if you know where to look for it.

Last mention of press cuttings:
View attachment 953027
She looks smug. Like the cat that got the cream.

Sorry for the double post I’ve had a NYE aperitif!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I can’t believe how many boxes of possessions she has/had!
We’re in a reasonable sized Victorian terraced house and probably had about that amount of boxes for our whole house.
how can someone so poor be so rich in material things but still not think she needs insurance.
Cabal: I’ve been active on this thread for less than 24hrs and I’ve already been implicated in a robbery she’s already having an impact on my mental health already (I’m actually exhausted with her already). How the chuff do you lot do it?! I take my hat off to you.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
She has had at least 3 or 4 bunnies before Dash, all disappeared in mysterious circumstances, never to be mentioned by Jack again :(

Most animal carers are forthright about what happens during illness, accidents or deaths because there is a need to educate, spread awareness, prevent similar incidents. But not Jack, never Jack whose disabled kitten was either killed by Cooper or misadventure after being locked alone in a bathroom. But Jack lied about the nature and timing of the death and put out a monetised video about the kitten's passing instead. So unfortunately I seriously doubt that Dash is still alive. I just hope it was quick and painless ☹
And the guinea pigs.
which she happily admitted to dying of carbon monoxide poisoning. They were locked away in a spare room and, again by her own admission, she didn't check on them for a day or two.

• Sad
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
I can’t believe how many boxes of possessions she has/had!
We’re in a reasonable sized Victorian terraced house and probably had about that amount of boxes for our whole house.
how can someone so poor be so rich in material things but still not think she needs insurance.
Cabal: I’ve been active on this thread and I’ve already been implicated in a robbery she’s already having an impact on my mental health already (I’m actually exhausted with her already). How the chuff do you lot do it?! I take my hat off to you.
We’ve had years of practice 🤪😁

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Ok. Which one of you lot of anonymous venom has broken in to her garage to steal the ring binders with the print offs of the threads?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.