Jack Monroe #234 A Grifty Kind of Self-Love

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just popping into the new thread to give @MancBee a squeeze ❤

Jack is keeping us equal parts enraged and entertained as per!

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Recap of last thread:

Jack has had lots of
, and despite throwing a chair at one once, she is now best friends with any and all of them.

She had a haircut in the
of Victorian Poorhouse Child with Lice.

Jack is experimenting with a
of bright colours in her eyeshadows, to make up for the fact she dyed a lot of her clothes grey. We wait to see ‘Opal Fruits’ recreated via the medium of Urban Decay.

She now has a Nintendo Switch and has been enjoying the delights of Goose Game.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
Recap of last thread:

Jack has had lots of
, and despite throwing a chair at one once, she is now best friends with any and all of them.

She had a haircut in the

of bright colours in her eyeshadows, to make up for the fact she dyed a lot of her clothes grey. We wait to see ‘Opal Fruits’ recreated via the medium of Urban Decay.

I read this recap like the Geordie Big Brother narrator :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
Sending @MancBee hugs 🤗

do I do the vets wrong ? I wait quietly chatting to my pet/ other humans I don’t go seeking attention on Twitter/IG

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Recap of last thread:

Jack has had lots of

She had a haircut in the

But has she paid her taxes yet?

I’m off out for dinner for a few hours. I expect nothing less than a 10 pager when I am back please!

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Dhotya has been tagged in her posts so many times over the years and all the bullshit yarns I'm crying that she got *one* minute victory over them and has had to tweet about it 🤣 So telling.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Reworded lyrics for Jack:
‘(Not) sending cards and pictures to people I don’t even know/No offers coming over the phone’

5150803B-E786-4363-B1D6-5D9C7433645F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
@MancBee to blip is human , I hope you can come to the best decision for you on treatment. If you are stuck mayhaps a Twitter poll would help, it's what Jack would do along with tin rattling link

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
She treasures getting cards and letters so much that she lost all of them and then begged for more. Pray for Natalie and her hands having to process all the fan mail, poor woman's probably not had time for a piss and a sandwich in months.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
But has she paid her taxes yet?

I’m off out for dinner for a few hours. I expect nothing less than a 10 pager when I am back please!
We are currently 54 hours and 12 minutes away from the second set of accounts being late with Companies House.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
I think I've got it. I think I've cracked the code (nonsense)
She has to fill the void of SM with utter tripe because she hasn't seen SB over the 'holidays'.
If she had, we would have been inundated with pictures of the poor kid on his fake tamagotchi.
We've had Jack with her friends (parents)
Jack on the Switch.
Opal fruits eyeshadow Jack.
Cooper with Jack, sometimes with the sad little kitten (I shudder to think why she's at the vets)
Jack channeling Dynasty pleather shoulder pads.
bleeping earworm Jack.
Jack reminiscing about a school notebook which was clearly written after she left school.
And untold shite she's spouted since Christmas Eve less than a week ago. Not mentioned the kid once.
She hasn't seen her kid and needs to keep her SM busy so to bamboozle the Squiggles.

(Hope you're OK @MancBee xx)

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Great excuse that, asked to PayPal over the money to the bookshop to pay for the books she shouted about wanting to pay for in a brilliant act of vanity. Then she’s suddenly at the vets and can’t pay right now.

What an idiot.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.