Jack Monroe #234 A Grifty Kind of Self-Love

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All this chat about Ring doorbells is making me think of Mario who may still have his in his flat (no one knows) which already has an intercom entry system.

Love Marion.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Stand down everyone, Southend Constabulary have released CCTV stills of the burglar.
Cupace20211220213552.png

Cupace20211220202207.png

The tory neighbours are shitting themselves, especially in the knowledge that Jack is scampering about at all hours looking for prescription J1g meds in the communal skip.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
The house opposite has cameras, pointing towards their driveway which would no doubt pick up Jack's driveway, or at least the road in front of her drive.

Jack's garage has an electric rollershutter type door, with a timber side door. There is also a 6ft timer side gate for access to the rear of the property. I would expect this gate to have padlocks knowing that Jack has been burgled before and is seriously concerned about a stalker.

We have all seen the interior of the garage, she posted it on Twitter, including the timber side door, which presumably Jack keeps locked (but I doubt it). They would have to get through the side gate, breaking any locks, then get into the garage via the timber door by breaking the locks (if it were even locked) and use the internal controls to open the rolleshutter door. But any part of that that would make one hell of a racket.

I am in the didn't happen camp.
Same, babe. It just does not happen - of all the crimes you hear of from friends and neighbours and local community groups ransacking a garage is honestly DHOTYA status.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
CPS Frau here (no not THAT CPS) and burglars only ransack properties in an attempt to find jewellery/cash/valuables. When I say properties I mean houses. They also only do this when they either know they have time to do it or they are looking for something specific. Opportunist thieves who tend to do sheds/garages make as little mess and noise as possible and take stuff they can easily pocket/carry or (bikes) get away on. If a crack team of burglars break in to your shed/garage, for the second time in “as many weeks” (that would mean in 2 weeks so this would be the 3rd time cos it was October last time she told us of a burglary) they would be coming back for something specific that they couldn’t get the first/second time. This does happen where there’s something worth going back for. Quite often after Christmas they may have assume that the bikes they stole the first time have been replaced. In my experience most people who have been burgled once are hyper vigilant and security conscious especially for the weeks/months after the first.

So jack has bikes and lawnmower stolen then dumps 40 boxes of personal and important stuff in there. 🧐

Maybe the burglars has spotted the Le cruset pans on 1st/2nd sweep and had their eye on them.🧐

Maybe this is a load of old bollocks as per but she didn’t get the attention she desired last time she put out the burglary story and right now has her followers hooked on eye shadow and depression so it’s more potent. DHOTY vote here!

• Heart
Reactions: 66
I don't think it happened either to be fair.

She's been on a narc high all week, SB has chosen to ditch her for New Years, the lights be flickering....

• Heart
Reactions: 44
There's just so much here that doesn't add up at all. She's been ramping up for a chaos and this afternoon, has been throwing out the bait lines for attention. When all is not well with Jack, she reacts by getting more and more desperate for attention from whoever it is that isn't noticing.

Anyway, some evening entertainment from an old friend 🎶

Polish_20211231_154431731.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
To some extent I don’t care if it’s true or not, I have total compassion fatigue forJack at this point. Not sure I care who did her bleach job but I can see breakage coming, it’s fried.
Also, Jack presumably got her Mediterranean Arse from grandad, so all is not lost.
If any ninnies want to hang out later I’m going to be around on the F&D threads talking shite.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
FFS, I'm at work grunking, and i'm allowed to leave early but the drama.............I can't tear myself away!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
The house opposite has cameras, pointing towards their driveway which would no doubt pick up Jack's driveway, or at least the road in front of her drive.

Jack's garage has an electric rollershutter type door, with a timber side door. There is also a 6ft timber side gate for access to the rear of the property. I would expect this gate to have padlocks knowing that Jack has been burgled before and is seriously concerned about a stalker.

We have all seen the interior of the garage, she posted it on Twitter, including the timber side door, which presumably Jack keeps locked (but I doubt it).

They would have to get through the side gate, breaking any locks, then get into the garage via the timber door by breaking the locks (if it were even locked) and use the internal controls to open the rolleshutter door. But any part of that that would make one hell of a racket.

I am in the didn't happen camp.
Seem to remember that Jack has cameras on her property too. They got a mention when we couldn't understand how she could not know who delivered the doorstep soap.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
She's probably got drunk, ransacked the garage and can't remember doing it.
Where was the housemate in all of this?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.