Jack Monroe #233 Please leave me and my cat alone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
vlad's clearly listening in on the therapy chat

20211228_195432.jpg

I am nowhere near harrogate. it seems like a very jack sort of town, doesn't it? all posh houses and tories

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Of course it’s yours Jack, including everything on the cover - it’s the teenager you were. And I don’t believe that you only just found it either, stop chatting sh**. If you can’t accept that then you really do need a better therapist. I occasionally keep a diary and then read through a year or so later. I either cringe, or think, “f***, not really moved on, need to sort it out”. Diaries/journals can be incredibly useful. Stop pity fishing/ narc thinking, and look at what you still think now and get it sorted.

Reactions: 39
🙄 she's changed her profile picture!

Also that hair is bleeping awful! It's got that crispy, used too much product look.
I was thinking the same. What on earth is going on with the hair? It looks like she’s piled on the product and not washed it for 3 days so it’s gone all flaky. Eeuch.
And don’t get me started on the truly atrocious make-up. This is what happens when you give your 5-year-old some make-up to play with. It’s not a look to aspire to. Why is she so proud of it??? Baffling.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Confused here. Perfectly understandable for friends to write messages all over your books when you were young, but this book has lots of stuff relating to Jack all over it (ballet, counting crows etc etc).

So why the “obvs the stuff all over the front isn’t mine”?
I think she means they are lyrics from actual songs.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Jacks haircut just popped up on my Instagram. It’s on the Toni and Guy Southend page. Edit just to add Lindley’s prices start at £63.

6B25D401-5EE2-4F21-BE2C-D0C352A426D6.jpeg

Came here to see if anyone had mentioned it yet to find Jacks bullshitting about her therapists again. It just reads like someone who’s grown too close and had to be moved on to another professional.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 83
Utterly bleeping tone deaf to post that at a time where the entire county is going through mental health struggles, and can barely even access six hours of NHS therapy, with months of waiting.

Some poor therapist wasted 100 hours of their time trying to sort her out, and doubtless Jack just acted like the usual entitled hole at each session. And how much must that have cost? Thousands down the drain so she can give her ‘completed it mate’ attitude to a professional who is trying to help her, before returning to the aparthotel to feed her Twitter addiction.
Wonder if LJC had added Tacky to Channel 4's healthcare scheme before SHE LEFT. Might explain why she choose to play fast and loose with her treatment as it doesn't cost her a penny.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
'and now we're great friends' is just her therapist version of 'and then everyone clapped and declared it the best ever' lol
They make a friend of their therapist- don’t mean their therapist is making Jamie gal their friend.

It’s sad that the only ppl she can call friends are her therapists.
Does Jackie have any friends in really life who have been through the last 10ths of drama?
I doubt it

FML another waste of money she ain’t got

Reactions: 30
Jacks haircut just popped up on my Instagram. It’s on the Toni and Guy Southend page. Edit just to add Lindley’s prices start at £63.

View attachment 947645

Came here to see if anyone had mentioned it yet to find Jacks bullshitting about her therapists again. It just reads like someone who’s grown too close and had to be moved on to another professional.
Somehow that looks even worse than her photo! 🙀

• Haha
Reactions: 58
duck my old boots, my hairdresser would slap it right out of me if I turned up asking for that.
I left this thread ages ago but Jack popped up on my IG feed and OH.MY. FUCKIN.GOD !! the hair🙀🙀🙀🙀.
How can a hairdresser publicise that??

• Haha
Reactions: 57
HEY, Look Everybody! Your therapist likes me more than you - so much so, he's breaking all the ethical guidelines! Told you we were best friends forever! And I even threw a chair at him and he still likes me most of all!
You have put into words exactly what made me so uneasy about her tweets. The way she says her case is so particularly unusual, and she makes friends with her therapists. The old familiar Jack dance of 'pity me, envy me, pity me'.
Her conviction she is so fascinating and unusual is one of her main problems imo. It has made her feel special and entitled. Therefore no qualms about endless grifting.

Chair throwing was at rehab too I thought. Along with snarling 'duck off' at a man who tried to hug her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.