Jack Monroe #233 Please leave me and my cat alone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loving the shade from that squig.

Simultaneously suggesting that Jack used a nandresser and that Jack is running after the bandwagon instead of trailblazing reverse mullets.

Bravo!
Jack is clearly not keeping up on Tattle either as I did a whole series of Jack in 80s mullets which she could have shown to the hairdresser. She needs the Pat Sharp mullet ASAP. Also, I know she is going grey but it's making her hair look like that fake snow stuff Santa actors dye their beards with. Jack would be a grinch santa though.

Cupace20211228154132.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
FFS Ms Tag-a-lot-rattle-me-tin-lookin-for-freebies.
Get over yourself for once.
For someone who has stayed at least 1,500 times this week how crap they are at sleepin…

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She’ll be claiming to be making her own rosehip oil next. Not to 🔺 but in an aside I am hives-allergic to rosehips. I hope no poor squig runs to get some and has a head swelling incident.
If they do I hope they remember the Urban Decay before they head to A&E. No trip is complete without it!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
It’s not 2011/2 anymore sweetie no one is going to handsomely reward you with partnerships and cash for one tweet or blog post, there are teens out there busting a gut posting reels, TikToks, insta stories, YouTube content, etc etc in the hope of getting partnerships with makeup brands!

Yikes at that skincare routine pls consider an SPF with anti pollutant as you spend so much time travelling about with ur one vaccine

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Replying to a squig who is asking how to find a new therapist:
View attachment 947154
omg this makes me want to SCREAM. The only way in which Jack would be considered is a difficult client is not because she is the most sickliest poorliest most terrible sufferer of mental health in the world, it’s much more likely that because she is such an unpleasant and unlikeable person that therapists are unable to offer her unconditional positive regard and have to refer her to someone else. This is a thing!! ps therapists are not your friends you bleeping imbecile

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 100
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.