Jack Monroe #213 Something for nothing is her USP

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"I've been in a real dark bit lately"

I thought she was the Phoenix rising to lofty heights of feeling good lately

I love sardines on toast

• Haha
Reactions: 36
What about the fresh, frozen forgotten about until the ends of time #call4fish ?

Can we say the 90% vegan is roughly down to 65% now please?

Not enough money for luxuries like insurance, but plenty for things like eleventy billion tins of sardines?

PISS OFF JACK.

(depression is not a gremlin btw, stop belittling a serious mental health condition)

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 65
Ugh, fish Jack again. I think it's highly feasible that Ms 'blames all her woes on everything but herself and will not make an effort to help herself' Monroe probably has been or is addicted to pain or medication. But no matter the substance, she will always use the poverty as an excuse. And if she hadn't become a little famous I don't think she world be any different. She'd still be a tory snob with no work ethic, no decency and no commission for others.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
My supermarket was out of all anchovies and sardines the other day. Bit annoying as I wanted to make puttanesca and enjoy sardines on toast. But clearly all stocks of fish have been diverted to Southend after a certain smol pixie ransaking their local supermarket.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
Didn't the skip tablets result in her going to a 'Job' unmedicated?
Or was that a different time?

Reactions: 27
Didn't the skip tablets result in her going to a 'Job' unmedicated?
Or was that a different time?
I think I recall a train chaos where she had 'forgotten to take her meds' and had left the bag swinging on the door handle at the crappy bung. I wonder what it was. Was it DKL?!

Reactions: 31
That week's worth of tinned fish is worth more than a month's contents insurance.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.