Jack Monroe #212 Oh shhh, grenaaaaaade

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have been wracking my brains to think who Jack reminds me of in those pictures. It has come to me at 5 in the morning. Ah well, early start (stupid o'clock according to Jack)

It's Kylie Platt from Corry...there's a pattern emerging here, all my references are Coronation Street 😂
View attachment 807662
She does she looks like a soap actress that has overly styled hair ( early 00s) and far too much stage makeup on. Apparently you need lots of makeup on tv because of lights etcs, not sure why she has so much on though?!

Theres nothing physically wrong with how she looks at all, she just doesnt really know how to dress her body and also has some awful taste in clothes. She tries to be quirky and outstanding but she isn't confident enough to pull it off so just looks awkward.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Hello, just want to say I found those pics on a FB account Jack used/uses. All the pictures are public and no funny business in finding them.

(I like to look for the perfect head when photoshopping, I stumble across all sorts!)
Oh I wasn’t accusing you of anything dodgy btw they’re just so scary because they don’t follow like… normal internet behaviours? Like the Insta photo dump is cool and all but not 5 photos of you wearing a Victorian death mask of dream matte mouse foundation & someone else’s hair via AliExpress, uno?

• Haha
Reactions: 64
No Jack. Your leg is disfigured because you photoshopped it out. That doesn’t count, mate.

The cringe, it is too much.
the ‘duck you!’ beach body pic is just peak cringe and just one of the many ways she desperately tries to be unique, perversely I think she’d like actual visible scars so she can have something (else) to protest about. I hope at that point in time the ‘love disfigure’ fb page and similar gave her short shrift.

newsflash Jack I have visible scars on my body and wear a bikini regardless, yet don’t feel the need to pose on fb to prove it, I’m usually too busy at the pool (ie hotels outdoor buffet) living my life.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
omg 😱 just searched Facebook for Jack Monroe and there were comments from me from 2015 re the Kickstarter book and how Jack had no need to apologise and from Jack on how they’d given up drinking and the book would be delivered

I was a squiggle until the book didn’t appear and Jack went radio silent on the Kickstarter but active on Twitter

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
Dream Matte Mousse :LOL::LOL::LOL:
Sorry to be a witch I just don’t get why she wouldn’t pay a MUA to come over & then do these shoots? They’re always the nicest people ever they’d probably teach her how to blend those eyelids to boot. It’s not as if her or LJC were short of the cash nor saving for anything else lol

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Those lovely 'nothing' days between Christmas and New year. No one knows what day it is.
I barely cook. Just let them graze from the fridge.
My favourite time of year! World's Strongest Man on the telly every night and eating cheese and crackers everyday. Bliss.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
The way she dresses is weird, and she never looks comfortable, but do you not think that her body language and general manner are really off? I find the way she holds herself and her little jerky movements very strange and awkward. She seems to push her chin into her neck almost....she’s very odd to me.

edit - in that picture where I said she looks great, she seems to be holding herself well, shoulders look relaxed, her face and body seems at ease.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Oh I wasn’t accusing you of anything dodgy btw they’re just so scary because they don’t follow like… normal internet behaviours? Like the Insta photo dump is cool and all but not 5 photos of you wearing a Victorian death mask of dream matte mouse foundation & someone else’s hair via AliExpress, uno?
Oh no no no! I didn't think anyone was accusing me of anything nefarious, it was a few fraus being in shock of the find, and just wanted to iterate that nothing dodgy occurred in my getting them. Jack herself has made them public, fair game imo.

Whilst I remember, can I ask the cabal member who remember the make up FB group posts fill me in on this? This post was also on that account, and it makes out Jack knows nothing of makeup and was rescued by a Bobbi Brown staff member. Where does it fit in the timeline?

Untitled.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Sorry, you’ve all undoubtedly moved on from Sunday’s shenanigans but I started to catch up and got instantly annoyed again 🙄.

Photo borrowed from @Silver Linings, she has more receipts than a Saturday at Primark - thank you for all you do. Because the following pic is one of the reasons why she needs to be called out for the nasty cow she is:

96F8880F-2897-4D1A-B1F4-F7D2C96DDA94.jpeg

Jack, what about when you and your wee rust bucket pal mockingly referred to us as “addicts” on Twitter? You say we’re bored and weaponise your vulnerabilities but you read here AND DID EXACTLY THE SAME THING! Why don’t you just tell people it’s Tattle you’re referring to? Because you know there’s an awful lot of stuff you don’t want people to know about - you don’t dirty delete quick enough….

@Raker, re your Sunday night post about Step 4 (apologies if this has been answered and closed but I’m off on another Jack amnesty for a bit). Yes, I would expect her to address the Kickstarter, the pile ons, the nastiness, the taking people’s money for nothing in return, the crimes against fashion, the lack of granola and the pointless lies and attention seeking to be in a Step 4. But…a sponsor can only get from you what you’re willing to give. I sponsored a lady who I just knew wasn’t telling me everything and she repeatedly relapsed sadly. I had plenty I wasn’t proud about in my Step 4 but it’s your opportunity to free yourself and move on. Addicts are sick people and hurt people - and hurt people, hurt people.

Someone on a different thread didn’t believe I was in AA because I doubted the amount of alcohol a famous person had said they’d been drinking - she thought I was being judgmental but in my experience (of being called out as well as asking questions of a sponsee) you can do a certain amount of kindly questioning whether something is true. But at the end of the day, someone will only say what they want to say and I wouldn’t or couldn’t make them re-do their Step 4.

I’m sorry for the huge post, @Pocahontas please put behind a spoiler if it’s too long - I’m not sure how to do it without losing all my text. I’m not flouncing but I think I’ll dodge here for a while - this is the first time she’s really got to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 88
Oh no no no! I didn't think anyone was accusing me of anything nefarious, it was a few fraus being in shock of the find, and just wanted to iterate that nothing dodgy occurred in my getting them. Jack herself has made them public, fair game imo.

Whilst I remember, can I ask the cabal member who remember the make up FB group posts fill me in on this? This post was also on that account, and it makes out Jack knows nothing of makeup and was rescued by a Bobbi Brown staff member. Where does it fit in the timeline?

View attachment 807895
🚨Scarf!🚨

• Haha
Reactions: 23

View attachment 807895
"She didn't know who I was, I didn't get 'special treatment'" lols.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 68
I was struck by the similarity between this Jack Monroe #odaat post and the one she recently put on Insta. It seems that she struggles a lot even when she had LJC with her as a partner and support. It seems disingenuous of her to cast all the blame for her issues on bullying and abuse when she cycles through various crises, one after another. It’s sad.

She needs to accept genuine help and to undertake a real examination of what is going wrong each time, and why. And to stop making excuses. She’s lucky enough to have access to therapy and AA advice, so please heed it, otherwise it’s lather, rinse repeat as usual. The narcissism, the grifting and her own twitter bullying might be a good place to start.

Needless to say, there was no ‘cable’ in 2018 - 2019. 🤷‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
So ruddy, bloody brave
Sorry, you’ve all undoubtedly moved on from Sunday’s shenanigans but I started to catch up and got instantly annoyed again 🙄.

Photo borrowed from @Silver Linings, she has more receipts than a Saturday at Primark - thank you for all you do. Because the following pic is one of the reasons why she needs to be called out for the nasty cow she is:

View attachment 807875

Jack, what about when you and your wee rust bucket pal mockingly referred to us as “addicts” on Twitter? You say we’re bored and weaponise your vulnerabilities but you read here AND DID EXACTLY THE SAME THING! Why don’t you just tell people it’s Tattle you’re referring to? Because you know there’s an awful lot of stuff you don’t want people to know about - you don’t dirty delete quick enough….

@Raker, re your Sunday night post about Step 4 (apologies if this has been answered and closed but I’m off on another Jack amnesty for a bit). Yes, I would expect her to address the Kickstarter, the pile ons, the nastiness, the taking people’s money for nothing in return, the crimes against fashion, the lack of granola and the pointless lies and attention seeking to be in a Step 4. But…a sponsor can only get from you what you’re willing to give. I sponsored a lady who I just knew wasn’t telling me everything and she repeatedly relapsed sadly. I had plenty I wasn’t proud about in my Step 4 but it’s your opportunity to free yourself and move on. Addicts are sick people and hurt people - and hurt people, hurt people.

Someone on a different thread didn’t believe I was in AA because I doubted the amount of alcohol a famous person had said they’d been drinking - she thought I was being judgmental but in my experience (of being called out as well as asking questions of a sponsee) you can do a certain amount of kindly questioning whether something is true. But at the end of the day, someone will only say what they want to say and I wouldn’t or couldn’t make them re-do their Step 4.

I’m sorry for the huge post, @Pocahontas please put behind a spoiler if it’s too long - I’m not sure how to do it without losing all my text. I’m not flouncing but I think I’ll dodge here for a while - this is the first time she’s really got to me.
Sorry you won’t be around for a while… if it for the best though 🤗.

Everything you say in your post just rings so true and is why at 3am on Monday, I was still writing long posts that no one wanted to read.

I had been told earlier in the day that if I wanted a repeat of 2 years ago I was going the right way about it and I needed to do something urgently. Seeing her posts over the previous few days was exacerbating an already awful situation.

We are not bored and we are certainly not f****** addicted to her. Psychology was my life, and when someone in the public eye, who has put near enough 100% of her life out for everyone to see, lies constantly, takes money those for those lies and alters the narrative to best fit her current need, it is second nature for me to turn to psychology to try to rationalise.

Unfortunately, her behaviour this time seems to have had a negative effect on a considerable number of the cabal. I cannot verbalise enough how upset I feel about this.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.