Jack Monroe #210 Granola provider? Not so much

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have never had to sit on my hands before. I hope and pray we are visited by the non tattle Jack truthers today. I am going to ask Asda when they last stocked maize snacks

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Can't believe Jack is missing the opportunity to tell us she did something virtuous with that basket of goods after the cameras stopped rolling.
#grunktruther

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
That shirt is worse than the black noodle wormy eggs.
The armpit sweat stains :sick:

I can honestly say I have thrown out better than that. I wouldn't put it in the charity bag, indeed I wouldn't put shirts which are in better condition in the charity bag.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Does she know what a bot is?
What is she on about in point 7? Who’s got £25k stashed under their bed for a house deposit it’s Jack isn’t it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Oh God, now I can’t unsee them, eeew, rank! Dirty fingernails, pit-stained shirts, manky cutlery drawer and grimey spoons/baking tins. She really is a grubby one, isn’t she? 🤮
We all know the reason for no mention of cleaning products in that £20.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Jack's replying to Tattle again. Some of her information in those tweets is incorrect.

Jack spoke "at Tory Conference"...no, she did not, she spoke at a fringe event.

She spoke "to a packed room of Tory MP's.....They were FURIOUS at the cut"...no, she did not, we all saw how many were at her fringe event, and nobody looked FURIOUS.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
If she is in the studio by "5 o'clock in the sodding morning" who is seeing to her son, getting him up, giving him breakfast and "doing the school run"?

He OK to do all that on own, but not able to find his way back home after school.

Or is it all lies and he isn't there. I know which my money is on.
He's probably been up a chimney since the early hours, poor lad. In a big house "up west" no doubt, with them fancy folk in the big 'ouses.
Jack has taken a rare morning off from selling bird food (tuppence a bag) on the steps of St. Paul's.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.