Jack Monroe #210 Granola provider? Not so much

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she really say that she ignored her phone until after the school run? She doesn't drive, so one can assume that she meets her "teenage son" (I know he isn't but that was her words) at the school gate to walk him home. From secondary school.

Oh the shame. Poor lad.
She said it alright. All lies. She doesn’t do effort.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
But he only comes home at dinner time. When whatever she serves up is his ‘absolute new favourite’.

also that isn’t a weeks worth of food for a growing child, it’s just not. Again it’s dangerous to keep persisting this bollocks.
Can anyone screenshot this famous basket of food pls?

Reactions: 9
How disingenuous to say she’s in low paid part time work whilst omitting the fact she has a ltd company that her low effort high paid work gets put through, and privately renting a huge 3 bed house?

Shame daddy couldn’t get her another reasonably paid job at the fire service.
Maybe she cleans the firehoushe? 🤔 let’s hope she’s not cooking 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I have got it, Jack has got a minimum wage job at her own company, on a bootstrap limited. She interviewed herself and was the best (and only) candidate for the job.

Jack's new role is as a replacement for Caroline's hands!

Jack is also making the most of the UC to top up her wages by working the bare minimum she can get away with before it affects her benefits. She's been watching old re runs of Bread to get some pointers. (No matter it is 30 years out of date, most of her information is no longer relevant)

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Where is she getting the maize snacks from? They’ve not been available online or in my Asda for over a year
ETA
#maizesnacktruther
4E9E6130-546E-4213-A0A5-5D5228910FE6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Have to say, I'm amazed she's somehow managed to cram another job into her existing 20 hour work days. How does she do it?

Surely whatever it is can't be a public-facing role? I'm imagining her sighing at every poor customer "Yes, it's me, but I'm trying to keep a low profile and am currently being stalked by a cabal of marauding ninnies so I'd appreciate it if you didn't tell anyone I'm working here."

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.