Jack Monroe #209 Jack Monroe is late to conference

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always think her many catastrophes such as the splinter saga show potential employers just how much of a chaos-bringer she is but she continues to be given work. Baffling!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I was always the donkey - an underrated and crucial role imo

So Jack was always the lead in her school plays, yet simultaneously a quiet bookish Matilda type child? I was trying to find the bookish quote and stumbled across this...UGH. Although if SB witnessed his mum shout-crying my 'grandfather is DEAD' while being owned by Edwina Currie of all people then I can see why a career in television is unappealing to him

Screenshot 2021-10-01 at 9.03.18 am.png

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
I always think her many catastrophes such as the splinter saga show potential employers just how much of a chaos-bringer she is but she continues to be given work. Baffling!
I work with someone like Jack. It’s absolutely bleeping exhausting. They think their chaoses are cute and endearing. They are not.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Hopefully nativity chat hasn't stopped as I am behind but I was rudolph! Rudolph came to see baby Jesus, he carried the 3 wise men in his sleigh dontcha know? That was the historically accurate REAL nativity story dear hearts.

ETA my friend played a dancing roast dinner. There was a dance of the food at the end, it was a wild ride. She had a big foil tray strapped round her with papier mache food on it. To keep on topic, Jack would have been the trifle.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Most kids nowadays wouldn't say on television either. It would be gamers, YouTubers, TikTok that kind of thing
SB is prob too scared to step on his mumma's toes. THAT man relishes his kids getting all up in his niche, but I don't think Jack's ego could cope being outshined by anyone, let alone her own son.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Only insiders who know words like 'green room' and 'set designer' and like to throw them around like a big pair of self important bollocks
Like that episode of Frasier, where he gets a gig on 'the box' and walks about with the make-up tissues under his shirt collar in Cafe Nervosa :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Grunking so no idea where this will land…Vlad you should know by now that Jack’s thread will never show you delicious food…head on over to F&D thread for that!

B94C83ED-3833-460B-B3E0-3A2717D1B419.jpeg

I was the Angel Gabriel in the nativity but my hair got dusted in talc as I was brunette 🤷🏻‍♀️. Bugsy Malone was the best ‘Christmas’ play we did at primary school mainly because at the end we pied everyone with shaving foam ‘pies’ (still looked more edible than anything Jack’s made).

• Haha
Reactions: 24
In terms of Primary School acting credentials, I was a shepherd once in a nativity and one of the random gangsters who got pied in Bugsy Malone. I was also a street urchin in a Sherlock Holmes play.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It's the Conservative conference in Manchester next week. Will our smol pixie be speaking "at (a fringe event to the main) conference" here too?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Most kids nowadays wouldn't say on television either. It would be gamers, YouTubers, TikTok that kind of thing
My young niece and nephew don't even watch a regular telly, they're just on their smartphones or Nintendo Switch.

In other news, comrades, I had a mendacious dream about our favourite smol pixie last night. I woke up quite shooketh!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
New thread, tax payers! (I’m assuming)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.