Jack Monroe #206 I wouldn’t trust her with a spam fritter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That calculator is ugly. Thats all i have to say about that.

The thing is if people are targeting these people in the real world in their private lives then yes that is wrong. If people are gossiping in a corner then where's the issue. Also these people have 10000s of followers on who say the outraged people who tell tales on them actually have nothing to do with forums ;just annoyed at whats happening.

People on forums are actually honest in their disgust and outrage, but it doesnt mean that the problems arent closer to home and are being caused by the quiet lurkers on their sm's

Reactions: 27
I chose an album at random from my Spotify library to listen to during my grunk and this is the first track on it, I'm hooting.

melancholy eggs.png

Here is an excerpt of the lyrics:

The dogs bark at the moon, children wake at night
Since the appearance of those weird black eggs

Yep, sounds like Sunday in Southend to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 56

The thing is if people are targeting these people in the real world in their private lives then yes that is wrong. If people are gossiping in a corner then where's the issue. Also these people have 10000s of followers on who say the outraged people who tell tales on them actually have nothing to do with forums ;just annoyed at whats happening.

People on forums are actually honest in their disgust and outrage, but it doesnt mean that the problems arent closer to home and are being caused by the quiet lurkers on their sm's
Also to add on to my last post.

If there is nothing for them to hide then who cares if they are reported. Its annoying but once they see there nothing to look at. It will all be ok, if theres something iffy well then thats on them.

Reactions: 20
Never noticed this before but how bleeping solid is that ketchup that she can hold a full bottle like that with the lid off and none of it pours out? It might be the only sauce you have to chisel out of the bottle.
The one thing she’s made that should be like slop and it isn’t. Typical maverick Jack!

• Haha
Reactions: 26

For those at the back (👋 Jack)

It's none of your business what other people think of you. If other people are talking about me - meh! I don't need to know what they're saying - I genuinely don't care? You can't police everything online that's written about you? It's 2021 we're not going to be sending telegraphs to each other about you, would you want to be intercepting them too?

Reactions: 25
I’ve just realised, not one squiggle has been interested enough to ask something like, “an office? Oh where are you working Jack? What are you up to?”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Very little interest from people on insta for her. People don’t engage with it the same way, maybe a quick like from people scrolling past …but nobody is glued to her unfolding dramas.

Reactions: 33
Very little interest from people on insta for her. People don’t engage with it the same way, maybe a quick like from people scrolling past …but nobody is glued to her unfolding dramas.
See, that’s not gonna last, is it. Passing likes just won’t feed the beast.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.