Jack Monroe #200 Yes you can freeze glass jars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As it is a Sunday, what time does the chaos start? Or have we decided that that we are only graced with Jack's appearance fortnightly?

I hope that it is a Jack day, I want to see the results of her attempts at the chocolate salami. This is going to be my granola.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Shes losing more followers than she gaining. She adds a lump sum but they all

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Annoyingly Patreon haven’t done their month end churn last night, so hopefully it’ll be a lil Monday morning chaos for ur commutes instead x

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Why does she have to mention her health in every bloody post she makes about being away? She is so attention seeking it does my head in.

Hello everyone by the way. Thread 200 - what an achievement!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66
“I’m an adult and can make that decision and stick to it all by myself” In other words “I’m not being forced to give over my phone tattle ninnies’”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 106
“I’m an adult and can make that decision and stick to it all by myself” In other words “I’m not being forced to give over my phone tattle ninnies’”
Yeah, that bit makes sense to *us*, but the rest of her followers will be like 'eh???'
Also those look like nice sun dried tomatoes. FAAAAAAANCY!!

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Haha, that's exactly what I thought! Still reading here, then. Hi, Jack. Say hi to Coops for me.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Ok Jack you told us nobody is switching off your phone or internet. But you just sound bonkers to the rest of your audience when you speak to tattle.
As you’re reading, can we also have an update on the thrifty shades of beige postcards?

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Her last post on insta was a mere 6 days ago so I'm fairly sure no one will have noticed her 'break'.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Ah a 90% vegan tart I see (even when she's attempting solid food, it is trying to become slop it seems by falling apart by itself when taken out of the tin. Like the universe is moving towards maximum entropy, Jack's cooking moves towards maximum slop)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Why is the tart cooked in a cake tin to begin with, surely a top chef like Jack has a tart tin? Also, the surface it's on is filthy with dusty bits. LJC on a bike, have a good clean up Jack, it'll do wonders to your mental health!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.