Jack Monroe #198 Marcus! Marcus! Marcus!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was the legal costs that took Hopkins out. Monroe was on 'no win, no fee' and actually got a pretty small sum (compared to what she might have got had she not been so flaky and duplicitous in her tweet-deletes).

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Didn't Hopkins declare herself bankrupt so as to avoid paying out? Sure I read that somewhere.

Reactions: 17
Jack dreams of making televisual magic like "One day there'll be a Dixons on every high street". Hashtag never forget. Hashtag Casa Bevron.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
People widely believing Jack is a top vegan is just mind bogglingly frustrating. She makes a big fuss at the time about being *something*, shouts it from the rooftops, is in every paper or magazine that will print it, every radio show, podcast or telly show that will have her on. Then softly, gently, quietly returns to regular service because it was all a big pile of steaming shite, but keeps this part on the down-low. Sneaky little 🐍

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Vegan toe
In the snow
Oh no
Eat cod roe
Many egg
For foot and leg
Serve in dish
With lot of fish
It save the toe
Egg cooked slow
😌

-Jack Monroe
Writer, author, consultant, cook, UK's #1 budget recipe blogger, arthritis, ADHD, double doctor

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
I like the sound of "Top Vegan", like Top Trumps.

OT...another foray into the underpass on the mean streets of Celery Town...and spotted this gem.

IMG_20210721_105311_9.jpg

It says "Josh T has imaginary burds". 😂. Cruel stuff.

Jack's a twit etc etc

• Haha
Reactions: 49
What does “mainly vegan” even mean squiggle? You’re either vegan or not vegan. You can’t be part-vegan. That’s not how it works.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
When I was at uni, a new student joined our halls. No joke or exaggeration, he would take a whole FROZEN chicken, microwave it, pull bits off then put it BACK in the freezer. I wonder if he still has a digestive system 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.