Jack Monroe #194 She only came back cos we were about to put out an album

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they posted the link and didn't know nominations had closed? Seems like maybe they didn't even vote 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
fraus! I've missed this place but i've been stressed and BUSY. I can see jack has been gracious enough to mostly hold off on any chaoses while i'm not here (except for the tragic 1998 trinny and susannah boss girl vibes makeover outfit but the less said about that the better) but now i've caught up there is a new verse looping round and round in my head which i must type out otherwise it might stay forever

when you make your white sauce
from the jizz of a horse
that's a moleeee

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85
Just had a look at LJC's twitter for the first time in a while, and she seems to have become uber-Tory Ruth Davidson's biggest cheerleader 😱. Little wonder Jon Snow chose to retire really.
Lest we forget 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Love your username.

Feel free to share your smol pixie origin story. What tipped you over the edge and brought you to the cabal? Was it the grated corned beef?
Oddly enough the rank food wasn’t on my radar. At all. I knew of them, but didn’t really think about her body of work much. Think I followed her on Twitter around KH times but found Tattle as I couldn’t get my head around how rude she was to people re: ouchy mouth (the one pre SHE LEFT / DKL) and was reading aloud her responses to my sister. We refused to believe it was normal behaviour and googled something like ‘JM drama queen’ and voila here you all were

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Oh, I didn't realise the award was for being an LGBT role model. Well we certainly won't be voting for her now on account of the cabal as a collective unit hating gays. Giving gays an award is disgusting and I for one won't stand for acknowledging their success.

Lenny, Jack cannot cycle! It's her old nemesis, the roundabouts. In fact it was probably the roundabouts that got her fired from Sainsbury's, Hellman's and Linda's, made her send all those vitriolic tweets and forced her to take a break from television after DKL. I think they killed her rosemary too.

• Haha
Reactions: 64
Oh, I didn't realise the award was for being an LGBT role model. Well we certainly won't be voting for her now on account of the cabal as a collective unit hating gays. Giving gays an award is disgusting and I for one won't stand for acknowledging their success.

Lenny, Jack cannot cycle! It's her old nemesis, the roundabouts. In fact it was probably the roundabouts that got her fired from Sainsbury's, Hellman's and Linda's, made her send all those vitriolic tweets and forced her to take a break from television after DKL. I think they killed her rosemary too.
Sidey T, I think I love you. I will take a number and get in line.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
[
I love it here. The drama is insania - thread 31! Hattie G! Cease & Desist letters!
The tea is piping hot 🔥
How did you survive without the print screens! Did you vote in the sloppies? Watch lives with us? I can’t believe we’ve got OG lurkers too 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I have ONE question

How many times has she voted for herself?!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Cable, c’est moi AlphaBeta, deleted my profile and went offline for a bit when I moved jobs but now I am returned. Tried and failed to sign up with my old address, but I’m still the same eejit who mixed up Jimmy Nail with our Novak. I am sure I have missed so many chaos and capers, but mostly have missed the warmth of the coven.

:love:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 81
We better have The Sloppies again this year, I was but a wee lurker for the inaugural event

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Congratulations to @Vanelope for the words and @JuliaGulia for the nomination! 🎉 Your prize: one Mulberry bag, stained. Not with original strap.

Recap of last thread

1. She came back like the maverick master, and with newfound wisdom: You Don’t Have to Rinse the Beans.
2. True to form, she made a slow cooker dish that perfectly complemented the warmer weather. So light and summery.
3. She found a bargain of a charity shop skirt. Skirts that turn your eye to the side, cock that leg out nice and wide, strike a pose, Vogue.
4. She was nominated for another nonsense award, and then un-nominated? I’m not sure.
Please use the words ‘thread title’ (two separate words) when making a bid for one as it makes it easier to search. Also, try to hold off to the latter part of the thread if possible (after post #500). And remember - no swears are allowed.

There is a thread in the off topic forum called Food and Drink where off topic chat is encouraged if / when Jack is quiet.

New to Jack? Have a look at the wiki.
Yaaaaaay, high five @Vanelope - shall we see if we can fit a sideboard in the bag?!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.