Jack Monroe #193 Mama, pass the UNICEF statistics and the Hansards!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mid grunk here, I just want to let you guyses know it's quite cold in MC town and I still wouldn't eat her slop.
Also is it sad that I found out the biggest Royal news of the year ( PP's passing and baby Lilibet) right here on Tattle? :unsure:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
How this woman got a cookery book contract is beyond me.
Those of you in the F&D thread know the only reason I have a kitchen is because it was included with the house but even I don’t massacre food like she does.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
We could call her Hattie Sicknote.

I think Jack was going tee hee as she typed about her sparse bush and her neighbour's lush one.

Anyway, back to me. Before leaving the hospital I had a scan, but no jolly porter called it a doughnut, and the consultant sat on my bed, but he didn't tell me I couldnt eat tomatoes.
Phhhhttttt. Last time I saw a consultant, he brought me a bowl of apple crumble and ice cream.

OK, it was my mate's husband and I was having supper with them but still.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
POBP! Although, I can actually identify what the individual ingredients are here so well done hun, Progress! Heaven knows what it'll look like after its eternity in the slow cooker though 😟
Is that before the 8 hours long and slow cooking? Thought it was the final dish. 🤢Sheeeeesh

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Who on earth wakes up on the hottest day of the year and thinks 'I'll just wack on the slow cooker for 9 hours to make a stew'?

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Your neighbour has a rosemary bush that you would like a piece of and you need to know what the etiquette is. Were you suggesting stealing some? Why would you not just ask? Or are you suggesting that the neighbours are not friendly. Even though you have kindly allowed the community skip to be located on your drive for them to use. Even though they leave soap on your doorstep (for which I would be offended, are they trying to tell you something?)

I smell something and it ain't an overcooked cassoulet.
I find it odd that they wouldn’t just ask. My partner once knocked on the door of a house and asked for some rosemary because he saw that there was some growing in the garden and we don’t have a garden. They said yes. It was nice of them and made a big city seem a little smaller.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
QUOTE="Joan of Narc, post: 5171976, member: 182241"]
Who on earth wakes up on the hottest day of the year and thinks 'I'll just wack on the slow cooker for 9 hours to make a stew'?
[/QUOTE]

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.