Jack Monroe #185 Serves zero

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So was that the awards do she made a hoo-haa about choosing the outfit for? A pre-recorded vid? And she ended up wearing that same leather-look collared jacket?
So, could we have figured out that winning was on the cards all along given that they wouldn’t have interviewed the nominees only the winners?

Was the game given away in the outfit tweet?

ETA why do I care? I care about Jack tweeting something nice and sincere to full time meals crew.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
So was that the awards do she made a hoo-haa about choosing the outfit for? A pre-recorded vid? And she ended up wearing that same leather-look collared jacket?
I feel like LJC probably had the final pick and chose the only semi-normal outfit option from the bunch.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Psst Edinburgh fraus: who's got two thumbs and is gracing us with his presence while he films a film which is regal around the edges?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Seconded. Jack, you’d need to wear a stab vest hun, not worth it, stay back!

(not a threat, a joke on if she thought glasto was rough enough to warrant one, Blackpool would make her piss herself.)
I think that was possibly the most bizarre claim she has made, even more ridiculous than giving fake names in hotels to avoid the special treatment she would otherwise warrant :rolleyes: where in god's name would you even buy a stab proof vest?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Seconded. Jack, you’d need to wear a stab vest hun, not worth it, stay back!

(not a threat, a joke on if she thought glasto was rough enough to warrant one, Blackpool would make her piss herself.)
Having attended Rebellion, I concur! I felt the punk music festival gentrified the area. Poor duck Scamroe would probably die of fright.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I was looking for a masked singer costume but ended up finding our court outfits instead.
31D9BD9D-4C68-491E-A239-6950C945F2F7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82
Having attended Rebellion, I concur! I felt the punk music festival gentrified the area. Poor duck Scamroe would probably die of fright.
One of my best friends works for the uni over in Preston, they had an important guest over for an international conference who for whatever bizarre reason had heard of Blackpool and was dying to visit the tower so BF was tasked with taking her (“We need to impress her”).

They got off the train, started to walk down past where Wilkos was to the front and by the time they’d reached the wee church just before you get to the north pier they’d seen people shagging (at 2pm on a Tuesday), a drug deal and an old bloke waving a knife around seemingly for fun.

International guest was apparently near enough oblivious to all this and ended up describing Blackpool as a wonderful town 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
I thought the whole thing was rather dismal.

I was expecting a bit of glItz and glamour, instead there were two women sitting in a Persimmons showhouse making awkward bantz with each other and some prerecorded videos.

What is the circulation of Diva? I would guess under 10k.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Is anyone stitching together a new thread? I’ll do it unless someone softly, softly yells.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Try Easington Colliery. Just up the coast from Redcar.
You’ve almost triangulated me, I’m about five miles North of the Colliery!

Yes, rough as anything, almost as bad as Middlesbrough and Redcar. We were the stars of our very own police show with the local smack rats, Jack could definitely have had her make believe stab vest on then.

I now have images of Jack doing a Stacey Dooley style documentary about food poverty in Easington Colliery, walking around being filmed with a stab vest on, out of breath and her adenoids in full force while looking at her hand for her script.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I thought the whole thing was rather dismal.

I was expecting a bit of glItz and glamour, instead there were two women sitting in a Persimmons showhouse making awkward bantz with each other and some prerecorded videos.

What is the circulation of Diva? I would guess under 10k.
I dunno but Jack hasn’t STFU about Lesbian Visibility Week...oh wait

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Bagsie a tin of fruit cocktail - very flattering to a post lockdown frau
same! I wonder if my work would let me wear one, pretty much the only thing that is not leggings that will fit me now :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Posting new thread now as about to go somewhere with no WiFi 🙏🏻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.