Jack Monroe #18 From giving THAT MAN hell to a Hellman's collab, “Baby Nigella’s” food is still making us gag.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hellman’s will be hoping for an awful lot more than 300 viewers 😳 I wonder if they’ll be pushing people over there / running competitions or something to get engagement up?!

Tuesday night isn’t as strong as a Sunday on a bank holiday either...

Reactions: 10
A few days ago one of you posted a screenshot of Louisa’s Instagram where she’d added a sunrise shot with a caption about how things were going to get better. I had a look on Insta at the time and it was there, but I’ve just noticed it’s been deleted. The two of them sure do like posting and deleting!

Reactions: 13
A few days ago one of you posted a screenshot of Louisa’s Instagram where she’d added a sunrise shot with a caption about how things were going to get better. I had a look on Insta at the time and it was there, but I’ve just noticed it’s been deleted. The two of them sure do like posting and deleting!
bizarre. On the face of it just about one of the most innocuous images you could post.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I've seen him a few times in Aldi! Southend (like most places) has its local characters. (Mine were the group of south American men who played 80s easy listening on the pan pipes!)
NO ONE would bat an eyelid at a girl with shaved head!
Agree. Guy with the “infected” leg and even swastika man barely get a second glance, no one around here will be looking at a shaved head!

• Haha
you can judge a person by the company they keep.

It sounds dire, I am glad I didn't watch it. Does anyone know what the final viewing figures was? About 2k voted in her 'what should I wear a poll' how many of them bothered to watch?
At the very beginning it was around 360, that dropped by about 100 after 10 mins. At the end it was under 200.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Just watched it. Why does she always have her legs and arse hanging out in videos?? Jumping about and everything, just why?? She’s so self conscious, really? What happened to the horrific port wine stain that her nasty parents didn’t get a tattoo of? Also don’t believe the rape/death threats. Sorry, but as she lies about everything else it’s hard to believe. Didn’t she call the police? It’s happened to high profile women, I’m not saying it doesn’t happen and it’s obviously disgusting and terrible - but why isn’t there an accompanied by a person being convicted story? Also, labia labia labia - didn’t she once say in an interview she has deformed genitals? She was playing at being intersex for a few days, perhaps? She mentioned autism in the Live, too. Another thing I don’t believe!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I went to have a look after the live. I think I watched 3 30 second segments. What was that? She was flashing her arse and her pal was even telling her to cover up. Cringe cringe cringe.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Agree. Guy with the “infected” leg and even swastika man barely get a second glance, no one around here will be looking at a shaved head!
Dare we ask what an “infected” leg is? And is the swastika bloke a nazi or is it the “original” swastika (which I appreciate has meaning and value outside of the nazis not being a head, but also think you just wouldn’t get it tattooed would you)

Harrybosch said:
She's also 'tucked her labia into three pairs of pants' to work at the club. Yep, she said that.

How long are her labia lips???

I choked on a lindt ball reading that 😂😂, seriously how long are they that you need to tuck them into anything? 😲😂
I didn't watch, so I am basing my comments purely off the screenshots but is it just me wondering if her pictures that she has been posting recently with the filters have made her look ill on purpose? Like gaunt and just generally quite unwell? Where as in those screenshots from the live there is no filter and she doesn't look unwell or gaunt at all?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Am I being dim? So... a person with 3 freezers (only 2 of them working apparently, ) who cooks and tests recipes for a living and hence needs said number of freezers to store all the freshly cooked and then immediately frozen meals hasn't had a decent feed in 16 days? Am I missing something?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh I tried to watch that video, but it just made me feel all twitchy and I had to stop. I've had a lovely weekend, I don't think I need that to take the shine off.

(Shhh.. don't tell anyone, because I haven't yet, and there's no fancy ring or anything, and I feel a bit like I might have dreamt it, but I am pretty sure I didn't and that I actually did get proposed to right nice this weekend. I can't be sure, because there was no mention of being 'wifed up' at any point, but I think it still counts...)

• Heart
Reactions: 71
Am I being dim? So... a person with 3 freezers (only 2 of them working apparently, ) who cooks and tests recipes for a living and hence needs said number of freezers to store all the freshly cooked and then immediately frozen meals hasn't had a decent feed in 16 days? Am I missing something?
You’re only missing the fact that Jack is a pathological liar 🤥 nothing she says ever adds up. Why would you say you e got three freezers when one of them isn’t in use? She talks shite

Reactions: 8
Oh I tried to watch that video, but it just made me feel all twitchy and I had to stop. I've had a lovely weekend, I don't think I need that to take the shine off.

(Shhh.. don't tell anyone, because I haven't yet, and there's no fancy ring or anything, and I feel a bit like I might have dreamt it, but I am pretty sure I didn't and that I actually did get proposed to right nice this weekend. I can't be sure, because there was no mention of being 'wifed up' at any point, but I think it still counts...)
omg wait - congrats?? or not? I'm not sure??? how lovely though - please tell us your lovely weekend tales if you feel comfortable!

also you don't need a ring to be engaged, we agreed the day before then went to go pick up a (beautiful vintage) engagement ring together. bleeping loved the whole thing x

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Congratulations! ☺👰

• Heart
Reactions: 7
omg wait - congrats?? or not? I'm not sure??? how lovely though - please tell us your lovely weekend tales if you feel comfortable!
Hah. I'm not sure it is a hugely romantic tale, and probably has a lot of backstory around a 'wife'/'husband' based joke/soppy thing we do, and he is much better at the romantic stuff than I am, so I would be doing a huge injustice trying to recreate the exact wording, but soppy/jokey wife chat went to serious chat and I think despite mostly doing my best guppy impression I managed to convey my general delight at the thought. I'm so smooth.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.