Jack Monroe #157 Every time Jack lies, a Tattler is born

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, with me and the other half currently being apart I keep him updated about here. So I thought I'd let him know my idea for a thread title. Well 🤣
20210301_194205.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 38
She has so much privilege, a white middle class, well educated woman with a well connected family. She may well have not done well at school and she wasted that opportunity, however it was a privilege to be offered a place at Grammar School.

Because she wasn't born into huge wealth, or go to public school, she doesn't recognise that she has had privilege. She has the privilege of being given contacts and opportunities, yet she squandered them all.

She is so vocal at calling out the privilege of others without acknowledging hers.
I’m outraged at her ~privilege in the DIY on a budget group tbh, how does she get away with being an out and out witch and I’ve been struck down with limited access just cos I tagged someone that made a dig! There’s a pandemic on I need my mirrored living rooms and H&S nightmare stairs 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 51
I did wonder if she realises Hebrew is still a language people widely use or if she thinks it’s like Latin.
When someone I knew back in the late 1970s was considering a career in the diplomatic service, a Latin O Level counted as a foreign language.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
2E5FDD0D-1518-472B-9CCF-D79C7D8D8DE3.jpeg

This is interesting, given the recent talk around did/did not ‘sleep rough’. Her own words suggest not.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 77
I'm hoping she goes for the full cosplay, like Vonny Moyes, and starts celebrating Passover.
I'd like to see her maverick takes on Jewish food. Perhaps a nice matzoh ball soup with some added £1 bacon bits for extra flavour.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
Exactly right, I'd bet almost all of the regular Fraus und Herrings have learnt something from these threads - I know I have!

But she has taken nothing from these, not one damn thing. She's not even using the regular prompting to fulfil her commitments (granola I'm looking at you).

That is why we aren't a malicious and bitter group of ninnies, I'd prefer that we'd be known as enquiring citizens who wish to expand knowledge, stop grifting and honour all the fallen angles R.I.P. Our Jackie has shown she's none of these.
Hi Duckypoo, agreed, I love the truth, warmth and humour on here.
One of the (many) things that really pisses me off about her is that her whole tl on Twitter is people fawning over her, yet she whines constantly about "being abused" on here, somewhere that she does not need to be.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
It's always good to see them right next to each other, so:

March 2013, A Girl Called Jack blog:
2E5FDD0D-1518-472B-9CCF-D79C7D8D8DE3.jpeg

December 2018, Washington Post:
Screenshot_20210301-171510_Opera.jpg

Nice spots, @Boyo and @onlysunshine

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 94
Well there we go. That's her in a nutshell isn't it. A big MENDACIOUS nutshell.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.