Jack Monroe #156 Super crabby ADHD faux vegan is mendacious

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
of course.. it is always worse and worse, worse than for anyone else of course. I have no idea (excluding massive bank fraud) when the police would get involved?
Mr Bol had his account hacked and money moved in and out and was advised to report it in case something later ended up linked to it then there was a record. The police did bog all.

ETA: the police claim may be her cover for deletion though. “I was advised to by PC Plum”.
In reality, I wonder if goHenry contacted her again after she mentioned their name in one of her replies. Or she was spooked by the amount of people posting her own comment on IG. Or she’s read here and realised the journo was calling BS in a way she only dreams of being able/she DM’d him and he told her straight.

Reactions: 43
Hmmmmm he’s one of the people who’ve liked the Scotsman tweets in the past, I remember seeing this bio when I lurked the likes. So not sure why he’s doing bits here, maybe giving her enough rope?
Exactly. He very deftly called bullshit on her clams and she doesn't even realise it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
I don't know where she gets the energy for all this, I really don't. My boring real life is too exhausting for me sometimes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Have to say it’s hilarious saying she’s getting the police involved. When my account was ‘hacked’ (card was cloned) the police weren’t interested despite knowing an address good were delivered to and address car insurance was paid for. Good luck Jackie.

Reactions: 55
can confirm you don’t get 2 cards. you get 2 accounts (a child’s account and a parents account, she can also invite another adult to onto the parent account as well) and 1 card for the child. so she’s lying through her ass about getting 2 cards (unless she’s asked for a replacement card for his account)

(hello longtime watcher here)
Another thought - if it were a real child's account and somebody else is also a 'parent' on the account - if they see that the other parent is misusing the card/spending money put in there for a kid to buy sweets and comics on tampons/pizza or whatnot - now, they'd be able to phone up and close the account...

• Wow
Reactions: 50
Mr Bol had his account hacked and money moved in and out and was advised to report it in case something later ended up linked to it then there was a record. The police did bog all.
yeah my mum had the same, I was going ot say, there was no police involvement at all!

Reactions: 26
Do you think she applied for the card with that photo of her as a 9 year old boy with a sherbet dib dab?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.