Jack Monroe #155 What a sad little life, Jack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have thirty two teeth! I feel special! Though my husband just woke up and found me poking round my mouth and didn’t seem to think ‘counting my teeth’ was a normal answer...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I’ve got 28 teeth, not including wisdom teeth. I’ve never had any removed. Am I broken?
I've got 29 including 4 baby molars that are still going. Apparently I'm a few teeth short of a full set. (insert own joke here)

Also how the ever-living duck can she "languidly" gloss over a toothache?! Does she have a special chaise for languidly draping herself on, in times of toothache?

• Haha
Reactions: 40
It is so hard to keep up on here. This pic seems out of date now but someone posted a jacket reminder the other day (slow news day). I found this, def seen the pic on here before but not sure about the article.

Fellow adult compacted wisdom tooth sufferer here, no clawing and crying in pain but got it removed, antibiotics, still went to work but slept very well afterwards. She’s such a liar m’lud.
She goes on about rent arrears again. It's always the rent isn't it? She sees renting, and especially failing to pay it, as the ultimate working class poverty cosplay stamp.

And another cold damp flat (get a dehumidifier you melt).

Not sure if she's joking about getting into teaching, but doesn't she realise you have to have a degree? And therefore more than 4.5 GCSEs. And teaching secondary school is NOT the job for someone with rejection sensitive dysphoria criticism-sensitive narcissism.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Can we all pls take a minute to consider just how rancid her breath must be if she’s had an infected tooth she’s done nothing about for two years?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 69
I swear there's a photo of her laughing with her mouth wide open and her head back, displaying all her teeth. I want to count and inspect them #teethtruther

It doesn't bleeping matter but it's aggravating that it's yet another one of her completely pointless lies!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Can we all pls take a minute to consider just how rancid her breath must be if she’s had an infected tooth she’s done nothing about for two years?
That’s some fact to just casually drop in the middle of the night. Thanks 🙃

Also how the ever-living duck can she "languidly" gloss over a toothache?! Does she have a special chaise for languidly draping herself on, in times of toothache?
This has cracked me up, because she probably does! I can’t stop lauging at “in times of toothache”!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
It's foul. And it can only be deliberately misleading.

I know she specifies "control operator" in the actual tweet, but that is just not the same as having it in the bio. But she bloody knows that, of course she does.

Also, she was hardly a highly experienced control operator, was she? She wasn't there and actually working for long, what with mat leave and stress leave and then finally leaving for The Great Destitution. Not that this matters as much as the misleading (MENDACIOUS?) "fire service" claim. But it all adds up, Jackie, it all adds up...to not a pretty picture at all.

Ugh. Now I've got that awful time she turned up to Grenfell on my mind.

The awful, rubber-necking little ghoul.

Sorry, Im Kate to this party.......this woman, pretending she needs a wheelchair (as somebody who struggles to walk she is a piss take cnut!!), is currently 'Irish'? (Stupid twit - she offends me and mine!!) ACTUALLY went to Grenfel to gawk?? Bastard rubbernecking village idiot!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
That’s some fact to just casually drop in the middle of the night. Thanks 🙃

Karma got me for laughing at our smol teething pixie as my actually teething bébé woke up glutterly wailing, hence being here at this time 😫

Love the tooth count though, like to imagine Jack’s entered them all in her legal documentation on us for Mark Lewis. What a delightful treat for him.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Aw take care @Flash123 it’s not like other illnesses and feeling weirdly anxious and scared seems to hit late at night too. On the plus side you really get to know which tattlers are not on GMT.
Easy comfort food all the way, so long as you’re having something. Probably best not to add stuffing to whatever you’re having though. Not because of Covid, but because it’s a bleeping awful idea and once almost killed a man(c).
So true, month in a hospital, a week ventilated and then high pressure o2 for a while. I had.covid pneumothorax, am still in a lot of pain, got to attend a.long covid clinic now. The anxiety and weirdness (xant explain it better).is real.. I send my love and strength to anyone woth it. Its vile and.nothing like I have ever had xxx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 61
Karma got me for laughing at our smol teething pixie as my actually teething bébé woke up glutterly wailing, hence being here at this time 😫

Love the tooth count though, like to imagine Jack’s entered them all in her legal documentation on us for Mark Lewis. What a delightful treat for him.
I’m just looking forward to him getting to our financial records, and trying to read out “Bumbear” with a straight face in court.
Hope the wee pixie settles soon!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Some of the names on here are just brilliant. I normally use AliasCrackFox but I wasn't sure if it was appropriate. Fairly pedestrian compared to some!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I’m just looking forward to him getting to our financial records, and trying to read out “Bumbear” with a straight face in court.
Hope the wee pixie settles soon!
The defendant, using the moniker “Alan’s Big Plate” superimposed the complainants face over that of several well known film television characters, such as Willy Wonka and Tom Cruise, and Dobby from Lord of the Rings, for the amusement of the other members of the forum who call themselves “the cabal”

Deid!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
I've got 29 including 4 baby molars that are still going. Apparently I'm a few teeth short of a full set. (insert own joke here)

With the amount of furniture in the crappy bungalow, would you even be surprised if she did?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Not counted my teeth but all 4 wisdom teeth varying degrees of impacted, 1 extracted at dental hospital by students who did a bit of a botched job, remaining ones extracted by dentist under sedation (they use something similar to rohypnol, horrible experience) all caused pain but no rash & def no clawing or nighttime crying.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
The defendant, using the moniker “Alan’s Big Plate” superimposed the complainants face over that of several well known film television characters, such as Willy Wonka and Tom Cruise, and Dobby from Lord of the Rings, for the amusement of the other members of the forum who call themselves “the cabal”

Deid!
Was already giggling at “using the moniker” but I lost it at “Dobby from Lord Of the Rings”!

Someone was asking if Jack has written her article for “The Breakdown” yet.
Standby your special chaises, you’ll be shocked to hear that she has NOT! She’s still listed as a columnist. Like the sad faceless mithering ninny I am, I checked out the other columnists there, they’ve all written at least one article for the site.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
To be fair, pantries (sorry!) are very different to food banks. Scotland has created a pantry network (there’s about 6 or 7 with lots more planned) whereby you pay around £2.50 for up to £15 worth of food. It’s more dignified in that you can choose your items from 5 different food groups rather than taking what you’re given from a food bank. They are open to anyone and you can use it once a day. It’s like a social supermarket. The food is distributed by Fareshare and other community organisations (growers with excess etc) and to my mind is a great idea. It’s as much about fighting food waste as it is food poverty. But, yeah...knickers!
I think there are loads of pantries springing up.

I 100% agree that they are far more dignified than foodbanks. I can't imagine being so down on my luck that I needed to use a foodbank and then being forced to eat rice pudding or beans because that's what they said I could have.

(not a foodsnob, I eat loads of basic foods but am autistic and foods with weird textures make me feel physically ill)

I seem to remember the Trussel Trust having links to the tory party too.

That might get you unwanted attention from some gay men, given the alternative meaning of the word "otter".
I googled it and not as rude as I was expecting!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I'll elevenerife you here as I'm most definitely short of a full set (and most people who know me would no doubt agree). Before they all fell apart, I had four teeth already missing, plus four wisdom teeth missing, none of which were in my jaw. So can I blame my lack of wisdom on my teef?

My last dentist said that I was the only person she knew who treated root canals as routine, and the dental consultant was a bit surprised when he gently broke the news of having to take a back upper tooth out and I replied "oh, go on then if you have to". I must admit that one was a bit brutal.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I have two missing teef, they just never appeared. My canines, of course so it's nice and noticeable. I've worn an upper plate with teefs on it since teen years and I'd love to get implants but I lisp like Mike Tython without my plate.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.