Jack Monroe #154 The book has furloughed itself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve flicked through that vid as I can’t be arsed to watch it. It’s the same standing with her elbows in talking with her hands bolloxks. Do you think someone taught her to do that.
Again, she was better 5 years ago at this than she is now.
I switched it off when she mentioned mushroom dust.

Reactions: 41
Does she not understand that the naive amateur chaotic smol pixie schtick is no longer cute when you've been rehashing it for a decade and getting paid to deliver a professional performance? So many opportunities wasted because she's lazy and arrogant.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
I’ve flicked through that vid as I can’t be arsed to watch it. It’s the same standing with her elbows in talking with her hands bolloxks.
Yes she does do that. Shoulders up by her ears, elbows clenched to sides while waving her hands around. Then the occasional hands on hips power stance and rocking backwards and forwards with inane grin and chuckle for no reason.
There simply must be a way she can improve on this awkward unrelaxing approach. It actually feels mean to comment, but she is making herself so unwatchable. On DKL she seemed proud she never watches cookery programmes, but she really should to see what makes a presenter appealing and watchable.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
I hope she paid £140 for it. will show her what it feels like to be ripped off.
Two minutes effort would have shown her it's a Shopify drop-shipping website and that necklace is probably £1 on AliExpress.

(I'm vaguely aware it's connected to some other Tattle-d grifter but even if we pretend she doesn't know that, it was a stupid purchase)

• Haha
Reactions: 42
It’s 1.40am and we’ve heard nothing? 🥺

She must have received the glutterly tragically heart breaking news that her skin ailment will require a complete head transplant. It’s a high risk experimental procedure but heat rash is an undisputed killer so needs must darlings x

• Haha
Reactions: 67
It has now been 3 months since her Patreon was last updated. 🥳

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 65
I’m reading a newly-published book about food and class in the UK and look who makes a cameo, predictably involved in (tinned) beef with Liz Jones.
To be fair to Jack, Liz Jones is a massive idiot and hypocrite who writes any old controversial tit for attention.

Mind you, she also pretends to be skint despite earning a hell of a lot of money......she might even have gone bankrupt. I remember her writing about being so poor she couldn't afford a bridge toll in her top of the range BMW.

Daily Mail writers are also performance artists who write controversial tit for money so the chances are she knows she is just pissing people off and doesn't take herself too seriously.

Reactions: 38
I see the Brexit tin thief has been tweeting about Jack's keyword of the month - destitution - in regards to her latest Dispatches programme. The irony of it all.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
She has definitely caused this. This morning she was fine. Normally when you try to treat something, you wait AT LEAST a few hours if not longer to see if it has worked. She's not had enough time in the day to see if her huge list of treatments work. Therefore, she has been basically putting them all on together.

I bet she had the tiniest rash or soreness and put the entire contents of her medicine box on it to make it as fucked as possible. And to be quite honest, it still doesn't look that bad.

I had severe endometriosis pain yesterday for 4 hours non-stop (it comes in peaks and troughs that last 2-4 hours) and it made me too weak to stand, I had pins and needles in my face, I was shaking and sweating all over, it was a huge physical effort just to turn over in bed, and I couldn't hold a conversation. I passed out for about 20 seconds at one point. I felt physically sick and frightened, and didn't want to be on my own. Not to make this all about myself, but my point is, Jack, if you're reading, that if you're actually suffering from severe enough pain to be delirious, you can't bloody tweet about it.
Completely agreed!

I have stage 4 endo and on bad days it does hurt like hell just to turn over in bed. Can't concentrate on anything let alone going on social media.

She's so selfish with her disabled person fantasy - to either gain attention or get herself out of a deadline- to me it's insulting and hurtful.

I'd also like to say Jack if you're reading this; eat a giant bowl of dicks and give your cat to someone who will care for him.

Thank(space)you.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Options for today;

a) she tweets the day-old jokes about lockdown lifting.

b) she tweets about being terrified about lockdown lifting (see a certain alternative account that shall remain nameless but may or may not have something to do with artificial intelligence).

c) she tweets shite about men pissing her off/her having too much to do/being injured in a new-but-increasingly unbelievable manner.

d) she does the unthinkable and tweets the cinnamon granola recipe.

*lies in bed drinking coffee, swaying slightly and praying to slopbot that it is (d)*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Ooooh, I will definitely be watching that horrific-looking Guardian video. Even better, it's made by Mindshare, who I briefly worked for many years ago 🔺️ and hated, so this will be excellent. 😈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Yes she does do that. Shoulders up by her ears, elbows clenched to sides while waving her hands around. Then the occasional hands on hips power stance and rocking backwards and forwards with inane grin and chuckle for no reason.
There simply must be a way she can improve on this awkward unrelaxing approach. It actually feels mean to comment, but she is making herself so unwatchable. On DKL she seemed proud she never watches cookery programmes, but she really should to see what makes a presenter appealing and watchable.
The first thing she should do is sit the duck down, if possible. On DKL all the other people on video links were sat down, whereas Jack was standing around. It’s very difficult to not fidget while standing for long periods because legs need movement for circulation. She could then also fidget with her legs under the table and no one could see her.

It’s exasperating how she seems to think she doesn’t need to improve and her general incompetence is just a cute part of who she is.

Completely agreed!

I have stage 4 endo and on bad days it does hurt like hell just to turn over in bed. Can't concentrate on anything let alone going on social media.

She's so selfish with her disabled person fantasy - to either gain attention or get herself out of a deadline- to me it's insulting and hurtful.

I'd also like to say Jack if you're reading this; eat a giant bowl of dicks and give your cat to someone who will care for him.

Thank(space)you.
I’m sorry you’re suffering too. Nature hasn’t been kind to us women 😕

I can’t help but think that the likes of Jack and Jameela are jinxing themselves with these illness fantasies. They’re inviting karma to come and bite them on the arse.

To be fair to Jack, Liz Jones is a massive idiot and hypocrite who writes any old controversial tit for attention.

Mind you, she also pretends to be skint despite earning a hell of a lot of money......she might even have gone bankrupt. I remember her writing about being so poor she couldn't afford a bridge toll in her top of the range BMW.

Daily Mail writers are also performance artists who write controversial tit for money so the chances are she knows she is just pissing people off and doesn't take herself too seriously.
Didn’t Liz Jones have to admit in court that her newspaper columns were exaggerated or something?

I always got the impression that she’s wants to be - or to portray herself as - this fabulous, frivolous shallow woman who cares about nothing but fashion, and being tit with money while buying all the luxuries is part of that persona. At least she’s not begging I guess?

What annoys me about LJ is she seems to exaggerate her anorexia and her hearing difficulties. In particular she uses her alleged anorexia to enhance her shallow, troubled fashionista character. She has made money off of it by contributing to eating disorder documentaries.

She uses her fake veganism to add to her anorexic image, and also to make herself look deliberately annoying. It is so harmful to the cause and to real vegans.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Can’t wait 🤥 for the
“Sorry been so quiet guys! Been squirrelling away all night to finish what you’ve all been waiting for....” BULL

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I’m reading a newly-published book about food and class in the UK and look who makes a cameo, predictably involved in (tinned) beef with Liz Jones.
Off topic but what is this book please?

On topic: Bravo @traumatised sideboard. I also flicked through the Graun video and I got quite stressed out by the cut off head and had to stop before even being able to listen to any of the content. Thanks for taking one for the team, Fraus that actually listened and managed to confirm it was bollocks as per.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Off topic but what is this book please?

On topic: Bravo @traumatised sideboard. I also flicked through the Graun video and I got quite stressed out by the cut off head and had to stop before even being able to listen to any of the content. Thanks for taking one for the team, Fraus that actually listened and managed to confirm it was bollocks as per.
As part of my job I get to co-host live events 🔺 and this gave me the absolute 😱 why doesn’t the host doesn’t just tell her she’s off screen! Couldn’t watch more than a minute- did she remain faceless throughout?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Oh god, I clicked on the link for the necklace and now all my socials are full of adverts for their shite. What an absolute scam.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.