Jack Monroe #154 The book has furloughed itself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually felt sorry for the organisers? Like it's so horrendously amateurish, even the slop she makes is so bleeping basic it hurts?

That was day one so I guess she wasn't asked back. Can't think why.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
I'm just over 10 minutes in and I'm not sure how much more I can stand. Cringe levels through the roof. And I thought the most embarrassing bit would be her spending almost an entire agonising minute trying to roll her sleeves up at the start.
I think she tries to be endearing with the self deprecation, but it’s always so uncomfortable to watch. Lots of awkward chuckling, too many hand gestures, mumbling and over explaining everything. And I only got 3 minutes in.

• Haha
I think she tries to be endearing with the self deprecation, but it’s always so uncomfortable to watch. Lots of awkward chuckling, too many hand gestures, mumbling and over explaining everything. And I only got 3 minutes in.
Anyone else hear the “fold the beetroot through.....”

YOU CANNOT FOLD CHOPPED BEETROOT THROUGH FOOD YOU IDIOT, THAT ISN’T WHAT FOLD MEANS.

I think some Ministry of Sound chillout tunes circa 1998 are in order.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I actually felt sorry for the organisers? Like it's so horrendously amateurish, even the slop she makes is so bleeping basic it hurts?

That was day one so I guess she wasn't asked back. Can't think why.
I think by now any business who does their minimum due diligence should expect nothing less than an absolute tit show from our Jackie ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Was she ever an ambassador for Veganuary? She has claimed to be in this video. As far as I know she was announced and then dumped before Veganuary began.

Reactions: 28
At 21.33 she is promoting LM but claims she isn’t sponsored by them.

Surely at the time this was released there would have been conversations going on behind the scenes about her collaboration?

So technically not sponsored but actually on very shady ground.

• Wow
Reactions: 45
When she's running on about veganism and the ethics and environmental impact of meat consumption for over two minutes straight she sounds like she's reading off a script. We'll never know as we can't see her head. Beetroot in a red lentil dal? Stop it.

Ohhhh this is the thorn fauna incident! Lol now she's talking about cooking bacon. In a vegan cook-along. Good one.
I wish she would just leave us alone. How dare she go on about the damage caused by the meat industry when actively promoting it all? Such a parasitic little hypocrite. No integrity at all.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Six minutes in and she has already been insulting about veganism and vegans. She then went on to promote Linda McCartney foods. Make it stop.

• Wow
  • Angry
Six minutes in and she has already been insulting about veganism and vegans. She then went on to promote Linda McCartney foods. Make it stop.
To top it off she got a mix of salad and “leaves” from her garden because of the range of nutrients they provided.

Which nutrients Jack?

Is it because B12 is A is C is D is magnesium?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
Hey you despicable, bullying tit-bags❤ Just popping in to see we're not all out there kicking orphans & drowning kittens.
I'm just checking in from the past where it's still acceptable to earn a living from being an actual lying disgrace & embarrassment to your family..
Big love 'n' hugs to all that need that sort of thing, a kick in the shin to those tattoo'd enough who clearly deserve it & a massive hug to anyone who needs a friendly ear. My thing is open (Easy now, it's not a cry for help).
Seriously though, if anyone wants to chat please do❤
ETA. Am sure the Boris thing hit in different ways but seriously, if anyone needs a friendly ear HMU.. I'm happily married & don't need to see anyones "cakes" 👍🏼

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 103
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.