Jack Monroe #154 The book has furloughed itself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You may recall a few threads ago after someone re-posted the Jackapella 'Landslide' video that I said I could make an entire song using solely sounds from it if I wanted to give us all nightmares. Well, a seed was sown and I found myself in need of a distraction project this week so I did it. I would call it an arrangement rather than a remix as I've put the words in a more appropriate order for our Slop Princess. Unfortunately we can't get the full effect because the bloody pillock got the lyrics wrong and didn't realise that the final verse isn't the same, it's a variation on the first which would have contained some essential words that I needed.

Please only listen if you're feeling masochistic. It's definitely an improvement on Jack warbling in a hotel bathroom but even Slopbot can't turn her into Stevie Nicks.
Genius

• Heart
Reactions: 16
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
Is this the Guardian thing? Had a quick Google but haven't watched.

I'm only two seconds in, but I've already spotted a major flaw. She doesn't seem to have a head.

Btw, as previously triangulated, this is the necklace. the description is making alarm bells ring.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
When she's running on about veganism and the ethics and environmental impact of meat consumption for over two minutes straight she sounds like she's reading off a script. We'll never know as we can't see her head. Beetroot in a red lentil dal? Stop it.

Ohhhh this is the thorn fauna incident! Lol now she's talking about cooking bacon. In a vegan cook-along. Good one.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
@traumatised sideboard as skilled as you are (and you really REALLY are) I just can't help but be reminded of going to gigs and having to grit your teeth through a crappy support act (Jack).

I'll be the one at the bar chanting 'Onion Police! Onion Police! Onion Police!' until the grifting warbler skulks off of the stage 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
You may recall a few threads ago after someone re-posted the Jackapella 'Landslide' video that I said I could make an entire song using solely sounds from it if I wanted to give us all nightmares. Well, a seed was sown and I found myself in need of a distraction project this week so I did it. I would call it an arrangement rather than a remix as I've put the words in a more appropriate order for our Slop Princess. Unfortunately we can't get the full effect because the bloody pillock got the lyrics wrong and didn't realise that the final verse isn't the same, it's a variation on the first which would have contained some essential words that I needed.

Please only listen if you're feeling masochistic. It's definitely an improvement on Jack warbling in a hotel bathroom but even Slopbot can't turn her into Stevie Nicks.
At this rate we’re going to need our own Retrograde Mercury Chaos Music Awards! Bravo! Hiding from the newborn and the husband to listen!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Btw, as previously triangulated, this is the necklace. the description is making alarm bells ring.
Doesn’t seem to be doing much for her ouchy neck glands.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
When she's running on about veganism and the ethics and environmental impact of meat consumption for over two minutes straight she sounds like she's reading off a script. We'll never know as we can't see her head. Beetroot in a red lentil dal? Stop it.

Ohhhh this is the thorn fauna incident! Lol now she's talking about cooking bacon. In a vegan cook-along. Good one.
I could only manage the beginning and end. She really embarrasses herself on a question about the EU banning (they didn't) veggie burgers and sausages.

Also goes on about mushroom dust for so long I nodded off.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I haven't had a chance to check in at all today so I can't wait to find out if she made it in to "town"! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Honestly this is bop! 👏🏻🤖👏🏻
I love how we never know wtf to expect from each song. Damn, you’re a genius!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Fuuuuuucking hell.

So offered a free £600 coat and turned it down so she could be hero Jack and buy two in the shop?! Oh what a bleep she is.

Those trench coats aren't warm either. They're a light spring coat.
Oh what utter bollocks....Jacks fans are thick as duck falling for that tripe. Buy the coat dont steal a script.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
@traumatised sideboard I might be attempting to get slopbot out into the 'main world'. You can't be sad when you listen to slopbots latest hits 🤣🤣.
I’ve managed to transfer “grunk” over into real life. My partner will now ask me if I’m on a grunk in the evenings if I’m tittering next to him on the sofa.

ETA he’s the best type of partner too. He just leaves me to it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Is this the Guardian thing? Had a quick Google but haven't watched.

I'm just over 10 minutes in and I'm not sure how much more I can stand. Cringe levels through the roof. And I thought the most embarrassing bit would be her spending almost an entire agonising minute trying to roll her sleeves up at the start.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.