Jack Monroe #152 Gorgonzola semi freddo with dessicated olive and grape

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow the Del Monte retweet of #JackShacks Tin Can Crafts has a whole TWO retweets and TWO likes!!! And one of the retweets / likes is a suspicious looking account that only retweets Del Monte / JM tweets ...
That's just reminded me of the Hellmann's lives, when they had 'squiggles' asking questions and it was mostly just Hellmann's staff 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
Can’t wait to see what she’s going to do with those Pringle’s Tubes. Make a vase/drinking receptacle? #jackshacks
They're very useful if you go to festival's as emergency women's nighttime urine holders. Wateproof so they don't leak, and a nice wide top so very little change of missing.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
They're very useful if you go to festival's as emergency women's nighttime urine holders. Wateproof so they don't leak, and a nice wide top so very little change of missing.
She’s completed that with the shewee.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I know we've moved on from the smol robots/Jack anti-cabal tweet interaction but I was BUSY and have only just got here. The one accusation I will concede is being a bored (but not vicious) tosser. I would liken coming here to going to the pub with your mates except you don't have to turn up at any specific time, you can leave whenever you like and if you just want to sit in a corner and laugh at everyone else's jokes or agree with the points people make, it's not weird to do that. It's not a weird shadowy faction that you have to commit a blood sacrifice to join and dance naked around in a circle at the full moon. I'm also certainly not going to dissolve into fits of weeping and clawing my carpets up because some guy with a fragile ego, lack of critical thinking and a giant void where his sense of humour ought to be doesn't think we're funny.

Anyway, back to our Lady of Slop: Bodybuilding/weightlifting Jack is back! My favourite incarnation of all. Please show us your training program, does it involve Del Monte tins? Can you bench press the entire monarchy yet?
Hold up, you leave whenever you want? I thought we had to ask permission before we can even use the toliet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I’m a day behind so this might already have been commented on - she claims to have been involved in prostitution and stealing food to survive in 2013, isn’t that at odds with the more recent timeline?
No heat, no fridge, no lightbulbs for TWO YEARS. Oh, come off it.

Also, looking after a child “alone”.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
What is softblocked?

I follow someone who keeps making me unfollow him but I can still see his posts and profile so I can't be blocked.

He's someone I partially agree with but we disagree wildly on politics and I like debating with him sometimes.
Soft block is when you block a follow and then unblock immediately. It removes them as a follower but means that you can still see each other’s tweets.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
I’m a day behind so this might already have been commented on - she claims to have been involved in prostitution and stealing food to survive in 2013, isn’t that at odds with the more recent timeline?
How exactly is she defining prostitution?

Reactions: 30
Lol seriously, she took lightbulbs out and now shes saying she lived without them for 2yrs. Without a fridge lol. Food bank for only 6 months of that tho.

All whilst not asking for help when she knew she could have. You should have been the one reported to social services for neglect, luv.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Doesn't fit the timeline. This article was Nov 2013, exactly two years after leaving the fire service, and in this she is apparently off benefits and earning money from freelancing -

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Why didn't she get mould remover. It would have gotten rid of some of the mould.we get mould sometimes in our windows we take it off with mould remover and stick the dehumidifier on for a few days.

Reactions: 32
Why didn't she get mould remover. It would have gotten rid of some of the mould.we get mould sometimes in our windows we take it off with mould remover and stick the dehumidifier on for a few days.
Ive lived with it for 6yrs. Its unsightly and annoying but you learn how to treat it and avoid it etc.

On that note - we are moving next month 🙌🙌🙌🙌finally leaving this awful house!!

• Heart
Reactions: 78
That's just reminded me of the Hellmann's lives, when they had 'squiggles' asking questions and it was mostly just Hellmann's staff 😂
So Hellman’s staff were asking the questions, and tattle were the viewers? Made a big impact there mackie

• Haha
Reactions: 38
How on earth do you eat this. To be fair you can make cakes in tin cans as my Mum used them to make turrets for my witches castle cake as I insisted everyone be a witch for my 5th birthday. It appears not much has changed
I'm proper 😭🤣 at the caption!

View attachment 445566View attachment 445567
[/QUOTE]

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Imagine if someone were to put together an actual timeline of events from all the different snippets of info she's put out constantly over the years. It'd be Jack's book 7 crazy-wall times a thousand.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I’m forever about 10 threads behind but are we still spotting birds because this majestic flamingo has met it’s end in a shower RIP
I always do a :( reaction out of respect for our feathered friends, but it was so hard not to press :ROFLMAO:
Sorry majestic one🦩xoxo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.