Jack Monroe #143 The viggles are all over Del Monte

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @MooBelle for the thread title! 🎉 Your prize: Jack needs a new admin assistant (preferably one with hands).

She continues to anger vegans and she continues to offend with ill thought out posts on Twitter.

Clock’s ticking for her book deadline, but bae still managed to catch her sleeping with SB.

If you’re new to the woeful world of Jack, check out her wiki page (pink tag in top right of this page).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 99
Congratulations to @MooBelle for the thread title! 🎉 Your prize: Jack needs a new admin assistant (preferably one with hands).

She continues to anger vegans and she continues to offend with ill thought out posts on Twitter.

Clock’s ticking for her book deadline, but bae still managed to catch her sleeping with SB.
Hooray!!!
Thankspaceyou.
And I get a new job. Am I automatically furloughed @Pocahontas ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
I was just about to post a new thread, so have my summary of the last one:

- Jackboot Monroe and the Awkward Nazi References
- The canal keep discovering so many dead birds :(
- Much discussion of our favourite Jack fibs
- Jack is so HONEST, swear down, the MOST HONEST PERSON EVERRRR, it's not weird to keep banging on about it, is it?
- Naive new viggle over on Insta? Not Jack. Nope. No way.
- Bae (Jack) caught me (Jack) sleeping AGAIN? Is narcolepsy on the ailments list?
- But also, Jack never sleeps.
- Some peas were humilated (h/t @Lanie)
- And a spot of wheelchair emoji appropriation

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 93
A friend messaged me about Matt Haig this week, after he was on woman’s hour talking about teenage girls mental health. The discussion turned to how frustrating it is that vocal personalities on Twitter seem to become spokespeople for issues that are no longer relevant to their lives (sound familiar?) I gently, carefully, quietly mentioned our Jackie... And she agreed! A new cabal member in the making.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 93
A friend messaged me about Matt Haig this week, after he was on woman’s hour talking about teenage girls mental health. The discussion turned to how frustrating it is that vocal personalities on Twitter seem to become spokespeople for issues that are no longer relevant to their lives (sound familiar?) I gently, carefully, quietly mentioned our Jackie... And she agreed! A new cabal member in the making.
What the duck would he know about being a teenage girl?

Then again, what would JM know about making edible food for a family on UC?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
DefinitelyNotJack is working hard to show they are Definitely Not Jack. Like Jack, they share the same love for side bowls as serving receptacles and over-saturating green food.

DefinitelyNotJack

Screenshot 2021-01-30 at 13.53.16.png

Jack
Screenshot 2021-01-30 at 13.51.44.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 71
NotJack has just posted the most horrible picture of her lunch. Avocado, tomatoes and a bowl of god knows what. It looks disgusting.

Definitely Jack then.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
At least Jack doesn’t get BB to scour Twitter looking for mentions and replying defending her. Well, yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
In the previous thread @OiOiNoseyParker said

Jack Monrogue, patreon Saint of sock puppets.

Who on earth has time for multiple sm accounts? Life is too short for that tit!

the judge in the Hopkins case said she had at least 9 sock accounts.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
I think this is such a key issue for Jack and Matt. I think a lot of the blame for this can be pinned on Twitter where these sorts of personalities can keep on self-publicising and continue jumping on issue after issue. Jack doesn't need to comment on everything. That's not her role, but she thinks that it is and that's where you get huge faux-pas like misusing a certain German word.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Let us not forget that thrift tip JM was telling us that they were using a flask of hot water all day for drinks, to save on electricity. 🙄

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 53
I think this is such a key issue for Jack and Matt. I think a lot of the blame for this can be pinned on Twitter where these sorts of personalities can keep on self-publicising and continue jumping on issue after issue. Jack doesn't need to comment on everything. That's not her role, but she thinks that it is and that's where you get huge faux-pas like misusing a certain German word.
I think that the misuse of the N word caused problems behind the scenes and that on top of the Linda McCartney and Del Monte car crashes someone (agent/Head of News at Channel 4?) has stepped in. Hence why she's dicking about with fake accounts.

Purely speculation, m'lud.

• Wow
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.