Jack Monroe #133 Neither a celebrity or a chef

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can never just grit her teeth and crack on with it like everyone else does, shes always got to be broken and ravaged and exhausted etc
It's probably a good job she is self employed can you imagine being her boss the sick calls you would get from her every Monday!

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Her new clown emoji habit can duck off as quickly as it arrived please and thank(space)you. How can someone be so annoying even in their emoji use?
She's channelling her inners ashes to ashes monologue. bleeping creepy dad clown.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
My effing Christ. I was ready to say today that she has infiltrated my Facebook feed (I thought I was safe 😢) on some anti Tori page. Her ‘I’m now crying into the cat’ tweet. I did smirk when someone wrote, ‘Poor cat.’ 🤣 I unfollowed the page, not down to her but trying to make my feed less depressing. Now THIS tripe! I’ve just written out and then cancelled a reply saying ‘She most certainly does NOT share a background with Angela Rayner and is very comfortable now. However, she likes to centre herself in everything she can to make more money.’ I realised I would come across as a dick so I didn’t post but it has enraged me. The original reply mentioned she got a tin of chickpeas and pears... darn it, so close to the heralded peach and chickpea slurry curry.
388021-64b182f9d6ff9e3110ab22d1be63637f.jpg

Reactions: 17
Still don’t know what is going on, but wow another thread!! Also check out Laura on Twitter, I wonder what she means 😅😅 I may have to catch up now!
I suck at screenshot on tablet!,!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
She can never just grit her teeth and crack on with it like everyone else does, shes always got to be broken and ravaged and exhausted etc
It's probably a good job she is self employed can you imagine being her boss the sick calls you would get from her every Monday!
She has the biggest victim complex I have ever seen.

The eternal martyr.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

that's an automated message and she actually replied to it like an actual boomer! 🤣

I get emails from labour all the time as I am an affiliate member through unison and all their messages are like this!

"kachoochoo, will you chip in £3?"

"kachoochoo, will you join our very important conference call?"

"kachoochoo, we need you to join in with our very important event"

they even pop up in your inbox as being from a specific person eg Jeremy, Keir, Angela etc

🤣🤣🤣🤣

and she considers this to be a private message from JC himself! i cannot get over this

eta thankspaceyou jack for the best thread title yet! ❤🥰

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 103
It's May 2015 and terrible things happen to Jack around trains or stations. Going forward after this terrible cry, she decides to put. herself. first.

Morning! So it’s Monday, and after a week of doing Live Below The Line followed by a week averaging two hours sleep a night while Election Mania raged, I broke down in the Ladies at Paddington train station yesterday – and not at the injustice of having to spend 30 pence to spend a penny, either. Exhausted, ragged, ravaged, rugged, ruined, I stood with my back to the cubicle door and sobbed my heart out, for no single determinable reason. And I realised that in The Great Fight Back that has to happen now, I was in no fit state to be any use to anyone. So I decided, that as of tomorrow (today now, as it was yesterday), I was going to mend myself. And perhaps time Live Below The Line better next time, giving it a wide berth from any large stressful events, like a General Election.
Shockingly this is one of the worst things I’ve read on these threads, god knows what has been smeared up that door prior 😷😷😷😷

Imagine crying in the tepid smelly air of a train station loo, willingly gasping in those poo particles, no not on

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 58
Here she claims her little boy was constantly hungry, when she recently said he never went hungry because she did. Despite also claiming she lost all her friends due to a lack of biscuits, in this article she is boasting about her cheap and delicious food and the compliments her friends give her.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
As long as the children get every single penny. EVERY SINGLE PENNY. Plus why not send to the school mum or MR, surely they could donate it officially. Isn't MR like their spokes person now.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Shockingly this is one of the worst things I’ve read on these threads, god knows what has been smeared up that door prior 😷😷😷😷

Imagine crying in the tepid smelly air of a train station loo, willingly gasping in those poo particles, no not on
Must say that I agree here. Train station loos are the sorts of places where you don't stay a second longer than needed!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.