Jack Monroe #132 Leader of the Slopposition

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How the fook have we done three threads in three days.

I'm with her I'm fucked!
Mate, I've been Tattling in the bath to keep up and all sorts. It's been hard work.

On the Corbyn subject, and her trying to prove she's a fan, didn't she only start following him today??

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Four full mass deletes in 2020.

The media covered the first two times she quit for good, but only we covered it the third time 😂 😭
I bet she wishes she'd kept the GQ awards tweet up as her pinned post now - to PROVE that she's rinsing beans and cross-contaminating chopping boards working with MR.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Her screenshot doesn't look real. As mentioned before, text should be white on blue, not black on blue. And if you look at the formatting, the pic and name do not appear centered as in her screenshot, and the twitter handle should be visible. 👀
View attachment 387940

View attachment 387944

ETA: Unless it's different on an iPhone - I only have my desktop computer and an android phone so can't verify. iPhone fraus?
I've just checked on my iPhone (FORENSIC!) and the header/name appear the way it does on this screenshot. My text is white on blue, not black on blue though. I switched from dark to light mode on the phone to see if that made a difference, but it made everything black on white, except message text which remained white on blue. I'll fiddle around with Twitter settings to see if I can make it match, but it seems a little off.

• Wow
Reactions: 38
oh my god, what is wrong with this absolute bleep of a woman
If I inflicted this 'game' on my 10yo, he'd be rightly justified in using some of his 'permitted swears' on me (he doesn't swear, but I've taught the kids that swearing does sometimes have a good place in language for either comedy value or angry emphasis). Funnily enough, we don't need flash cards to have interesting conversations - they come naturally as part of being curious about what they've been up to and what new skins are coming soon on Fortnite.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Most of the A Girl Called Jack blog is unreadably dull takes on local Southend politics, but as I said, I'll post some of the notable stuff...

Here's a taste, a charming poem in which she describes herself as "a middle class voice" 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

What action other than ranting on Twitter has she done lately, but really? I remember publishing weird lard recipes in the Express (that she only wanted community groups to share as a link because she did not want to los out on pople clicking on sponsored links).

She presents everything other people actually do as her work (whether it is a company that sponsors her donating tins to a foodbank or MR getting stuff changed, or stealing the spotlight form actually poor people).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Yeah my mates on the newsdesks say you'll get a five figure sum for a picture of a shameless hussy in a two piece bathing suit.
Still on a grunka, this does not end... but...
please give them my number but no facetuning. Sorry.
Thankyou x

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Also having a look through the archives of her old blog. You can see the help she had with recipes when she was with Allegra - curries that didn't disintegrate into slop, gratins, breads, cakes etc. With Louisa not being able to cook, the bar to impress was set far lower and without a professional helping, we got slop, eggs, fish, fishy eggs, eggy fish

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I now have a short statement I would look to read. As a lifelong Labour Party supporter I was of course overjoyed to hear Jeremy Corbyn had been elected as party leader. Regrettably this happy event coincided with me suffering a complete mental breakdown which compelled me to publicly disparage Jeremy Corbyn throughout his entire time as Labour leader. Now that I have recovered from this most unfortunate malady I would like to offer Mr Corbyn the opportunity to work alongside me and I can only regret that my health prevented making this generous offer sooner. Thankyouverymarxmuchcomrades.
___944-acd0e633e0bcb66dc40d4859c6e5eb4c.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.