Jack Monroe #132 Leader of the Slopposition

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dear Comrade Jezza,

Soz for calling you an antisemite, I was off my tits on arthritis medication. I love you almost as much as I love Trotsky, Tony Benn, and Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II. I realise now that if I had voted for you, I would have been able to end child poverty more easily. I will never forget the look on my son's face the day he turned to me, from his single weetabix mashed with water, and said, "Where's Mummy's breakfast?"

...6000 words later...

Anyway, I would have written sooner but I had severe burnout. Let's bury the hatchet, and do you have any good jam recipes for tinned fruit?

Thankyou,

Comrade Jack 🤍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
The message to him proves that she is no fan of his, and the weird way it is worded makes it sound like she had betrayed him in the past. So why is she claiming this message proves she has always been a fan of his?? I'm so confused.

Reactions: 35
It must be knackering being such a bleeping hole mustn’t it?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
Has no one ever told her of you ignore the trolls they get bored and go away.

If she' wants them to leave her alone, block, mute and ignore. Ignorance is bliss and all that. I don't think anyone of any sustence was paying it attention before she started her tweet spree.

Apart from us, but we are awesome and are always watching

• Haha
Reactions: 27
That message to Corbyn made me scream! Ahhhh she probably sent it earlier today. She's off her nut 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Jack: "Hi Public BEHOLD THIS PRIVATE THING I AM SHOWING YOU ON TWITTER"
Squig: "Oh I see can I just ask when this was"
Jack: "Actually I don't discuss my private affairs in public"
Squig: "But the tweet- you shared it"
Jack: DELETES TWITTER, BITES CARPET, WRITES FILTHY WORDS ON THE WALLPAPER.
Jack: Hi All, Back again here is a new private thing OH MY GOD STOP HARASSING ME.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
Her screenshot doesn't look real. As mentioned before, text should be white on blue, not black on blue. And if you look at the formatting, the pic and name do not appear centered as in her screenshot, and the twitter handle should be visible. 👀
___909-80c7ae5eac0499506d7de6f1c8078b1a.png

___913-c58dc30819eeb2cc384f0991190c1854.jpg

ETA: Unless it's different on an iPhone - I only have my desktop computer and an android phone so can't verify. iPhone fraus?

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I've been going through the archive.org of her first, long-deleted blog. It's crazy - I'll put up screenshots when this current Twitter madness dies down a bit. Starts the blog in March '12, is pretending to be a local celebrity with strangers shaking her hand in the supermarket literally 2 months later...

This stood out, from the early entries:

People struggle to believe that I am ‘poor’, because I have nice curtains. I see the judgement, the eye cast over the piano in the corner (given to me by an elderly woman, if you must know) and the slightly posh accent (Grammar school education, blame my parents.) People struggle to believe I’m poor because I have ‘things’. Most of my ‘things’ were found, cobbled, or are remnants of a past life that haven’t yet been sold.

Even as far back as 2012, everything nice was #gifted.
All this evidence is really important for any new Fraus who appear. If you want you can post the link and I will do some screenshots too.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Has no one ever told her of you ignore the trolls they get bored and go away.

If she' wants them to leave her alone, block, mute and ignore. Ignorance is bliss and all that. I don't think anyone of any sustence was paying it attention before she started her tweet spree.

Apart from us, but we are awesome and are always watching
SHHHHHHH! Mate, mate, don't spoil this...

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I do have to say though that in a celebrity death match between Jack and Kerry-Anne Mendoza I’ve no idea who I’d be rooting for. They’re two cheeks of the same arse.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
That message to Corbyn made me scream! Ahhhh she probably sent it earlier today. She's off her nut 😂
Imagine getting this message from someone and you've got no idea who they are, then you realise they just followed you on twitter yesterday I'm 🤣🤣🤣

Corbyn grunking through #31 as we speak I reckon 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 69
At this point we should just save some time and make a list of people she hasn't sent a cringeworthy and over the top apology to. She would be GREAT mates with Lena Dunham.
They are cut from a similar cloth for sure

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.