Jack Monroe #132 Leader of the Slopposition

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 386694

Jay? NO! Run for the hills. 🏃‍♂️

There's no way she's going to see this through without spoffing it
Tweeting what she thinks are pithy defences at 5 in the morning? I’m calling it, as someone who’s been lying wide awake all night because I’m a shitlord who arsed up my prescription: Jack is abusing those ADHD meds.

Seriously, that private doctor of hers needs to be having a word about dosage reduction. Stop double dropping speed Jack, and seek help for your compulsive lying instead.
Yes, whatever it is she's taking they are not working.

I know quite a bit about the process as I have ADHD and am going through tests to ensure the medication I would like to try is safe for me. This is all being done under medical supervision.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
To add one more thing - last night her article for the Mirror/Independent was circulating. She had promised to donate the fee to the Magic Breakfast.

Normally when a writer donates their fee, there's a line in italics at the end of the article stating this.

I must have missed it...
Wouldn't you just ask the paper to donate directly and send you the receipt?

Reactions: 35
I need to know more about the totally not made up big mac from a bin story.
Did she begin eating the bigmac then chuck it out, only to retrieve it later?
Did she pass a bin in the street and think “by golly there is a bloody whole bigmac in there, and i’m going to eat it!”
Or was she lurking in the shadows outside Mcdonald’s, watching for anyone who didn’t finish their food waiting to fish it out of the bin the moment they threw it out?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I need to know more about the totally not made up big mac from a bin story.
Did she begin eating the bigmac then chuck it out, only to retrieve it later?
Did she pass a bin in the street and think “by golly there is a bloody whole bigmac in there, and i’m going to eat it!”
Or was she lurking in the shadows outside Mcdonald’s, watching for anyone who didn’t finish their food waiting to fish it out of the bin, the moment they threw it out?
You can’t know because...her GRANDADS DEAD!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Marcus Rashford: having constructive conversations with the hairy blancmange who is supposed to be in charge of the country. Tweeting measured, well thought out messages and positively engaging.

Jack: "I'm ready for my close up" etc etc etc

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
He's actually doing it the right way and talking to the people who are responsible and can make the changes. She's just a keyboard warrior.
I might go and put another nomination in the pride of Britain award for him and RM. They are both humble and looking after the children not going but WHAT ABOOUT ME.

She's is not doing a good thing she just wants attention and money.
Link? We can have canal pile on 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
There are two versions of the Big Mac bin story: one where she ate it and one where she *almost* ate it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
A better debate might look at whether or not private companies should be delivering the service at all. In my view we should be looking at Finland did and treating school meals as part of maintaining public health, making them properly nutritionally balanced and free to everyone up to the age of 16. Whilst this would cost more up front, if as in Finland it's done alongside good quality home economics education it would allow for longer term savings to be made on the NHS. Still that's quite boring and nowhere near as much fun as screeching at folk on Twitter.
Yes and it would be a great thing to talk about from her slopbox, but she does no research and doesn't know anything beyond the hammock in the garden. If ideas like this were given more airtime people would have something tangible to ask for that is actually happening somewhere else. It happened with furlough when people realised that other countries were providing something similar for people!

Just seen Boris has called Rashford. Why hasn’t he called Jack? 🤣
Because two egotistical dickheads on one phone call would rip a giant hole in the space-time-bikinipics continuum.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Marcus Rashford: having constructive conversations with the hairy blancmange who is supposed to be in charge of the country. Tweeting measured, well thought out messages and positively engaging.

Jack: "I'm ready for my close up" etc etc etc
Marcus Rashford: "Well I grew up poor so I understand how important it is that kids have access to good food to help them stay healthy and achieve in school..."

Jack: "I ate a Big Mac out a bin!"

Marcus Rashford: "So I've been speaking to politicians and the catering contractors to ensure that all children have access to good quality food"

Jack: "I served booze in my pants- there are pictures!!!!!!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 105
Don't you know, in her own words she has lost jobs in the media because she is, and I quote "a loud mouth, tattooed, lezza". She has had untold abuse for being gay, or trans, or NB, though there is scant evidence of it anywhere.

Her failure to break into media has nothing to do with her being a liability and just generally awful, unprofessional and a difficult person to work with. No sir, it's because she's got tattoos and is a lesbian.
I know, there are virtually no gay women with successful media careers. Oh no, wait, that's not it.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
The amount of people on her crying into the cat tweet saying 'Jack, go to bed' is :sick:
Not a chance! And miss all this?

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Pie jesus what a shitshow! She's morphed into wacko jacko with that smoothing tool. Even unedited she looks unrecognisable. Who ever mentioned naso labial folds is a genius. She's smoothed her unruly labia out.

'My rent bounced' reads in the same tone as she 'left/my grandad is dead'. She deflects criticism with another woe is me excuse.

The dissenting squiggles have an excellent point. It's clear Jack does not want a proper job. She has been apparently campaigning for 7 years with no result. Maybe it was deliberate so as to keep her in the role she is accustomed to. She sure as duck does not care about anyone living in poverty.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51

I'm shamelessly sharing something I posted myself a few months ago. Even back in 2012 - that is to say, mid-poverty - Jack's story was a mess of contradictions. She claimed to have sold everything before the infamous yard sale in which she sold everything. She either did or didn't sell her son's bed. She apparently sold her iPhone twice. This is not a retrospective telling of events distorted by unreliable memory. This is her contradicting herself while the events were happening.

Poverty is not, and never has been, about her. She's a compulsive liar who hijacked a serious issue and made herself its acceptable public face. She's tried to hijack more issues since then - alcoholism, autism, trans, veganism...the list goes on. When she is given a platform, people with real stories to tell are ignored.
Thanks for bringing this up, this is the bit where most people (including me at the time) just didn’t pay enough attention to. Literally none of her first press stories added up.
When I saw the bikini tweet, I was waiting for her to go 'I'm releasing these MYSELF so I can't be BULLIED by your smear campaign'
There’s still time, dear heart! You know how she does a total abominable attention-seeking chaos once in a while? The black eye, the fake Covid etc etc etc. One day, when she’s well and truly boiled, she’ll post those pictures and say that she was tipped off by some newsroom BFF (Krish, mate) that the “gutter press” were going to leak them, so she’s getting in first bla bla.

I was reading something the other day that said something along the lines of ‘only prudes enjoy hen party style sex jokes’. This is so Jack, constantly going on about her drawer full of cocks, her “duck me” meals (that are tit), and her unruly labia. Yet, somehow seems to feel that serving drinks whilst scantily clad, in your twenties, is some kind of scandal. Jack, babe, you ain’t lived!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I used to work in a bar in the 80's, where I wore just white briefs. I was a gym bunny and had a body that I wish I had now. It was in the press at the time that the bar had men serving drinks in skimpy costume.

Have I ever mentioned it to anyone since? Not until now. Are there photos of me serving behind the bar almost naked? Probably yes. Would the press be interested today? No way.

What I am trying to say is, she's not the only one to have served behind the bar in a risqué costume. It is not anything the press are interested in, it is not the 1980's anymore.

Had she been on stage with a live sex show, that might be a different matter...........(not that I know anyone that's done that 😳)
OMG, you've just reminded me that I was told that there was a photograph of me stuck up on the wall of a Senior Rates Mess that I've never been to. I was posing in a pin up style with a ship's name buoy while dressed as a St Trinians schoolgirl, mini skirt, stilettos, black stockings and all, for a fancy dress party at a completely different place in a different country .... 📐📐📐 A lot of us have photos out there from our past!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.