Jack Monroe #132 Leader of the Slopposition

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never had much of an opinion on this woman.
but actually seeing the gobshite on GMB just now wow.
I thought she was really poor and lived in a bedsit the last time I actually heard about her?

her house looks awfully nice for a poor person 🤷🏻‍♀️
No, no, no. It's a crappy bungalow. A crappy RENTED bungalow. She's always telling us this, so it must be true....

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I was catching up on last thread and there was a hell of a lot of ‘we pay tax and this is our money that is being siphoned to the cronies ‘ whose tax return didn’t get filed until you know ‘late’ aka not actually paying taxes is a timely fashion u big fat liar! 😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 47
View attachment 386670

Radio presenter and two blue tickers:
View attachment 386671

Squig asking Jack to go to bed:
View attachment 386675
But I thought you were going to be working tomorrow Jack?
You said you were supposed to be on This Morning but you were too busy?
You were going to be so busy you got all your make up out ready for the loads of interviews you were supposed to be doing?

BBC breakfast spent a good ten minutes on the FSM thing and Jack wasn't mentioned once. They had a paediatric health person on and an anonymous mum but not once did they mention Jack.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
I am hoping she comes up with some recipe ideas for the crappy food boxes. Cheese and malt loaf risotto using apple instead of rice would be delicious and filling!

• Haha
Reactions: 46
___792-67c57d5bcb1c08cb4c56d0d0c302a00c.jpg

She’s going to pick and choose tweets like this to reply to so that she can further the trolled constantly narrative.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 90
Guys I actually had gmtv on in the background while on a grunka and missed it 😂😂😂 probably for the best the fury would have been too much !

• Haha
Reactions: 29
How the duck did the egos of both Jack and Piers Moron manage to fit on the screen at the same time is what I want to know.

• Haha
Reactions: 63
Why does all of this give me Britta Perry "high on my own drama?!" vibes?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
So she's already started the 20 hour day/I'm feeling broken spill?! She's enjoying this attention but, with that attention comes actual work commitments and she's damn lazy. She's going to be wheeling out all the ailments and excuses now isn't she? What do we reckon, first up covid recovery/I've done too much too soon? Or will she go for bullies/trolls making me a husk? 🤔
Place your bets!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
Wow she is desperate for those bikini pics to be published isnt she? I'll break it to you gently Jack...nobody cares!

I think it's all well and good shes being an 'activist'( even though we all know it's about the fame) but I think its downright shocking that's shes not made sure she had enough money for her rent and let it bounce.

She goes on and on about how many homes SB has lived in and how she wants a forever hone but she cant even be arsed to be responsible for this home,

I hope it's just another grift and shes just attention seeking, but if not GET OFF TWITTER JACK and get your priorities straight, there are enough (better) people sorting out the school dinners you need to be concentrating on the child you've got!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
So it’s the day after the population have found out just how badly the country’s poorest children are treated by the government and she has the cheek to tweet SHE is feeling broken??

How dare she

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 54
This has probably been said (can’t keep up with these threads) but her twitter bio is no longer founder of Thunderclap. Founder of #bringbackthevouchers next?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.