Jack Monroe #130 Or, more likely it just didn’t happen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How dare she bark orders at him.
She's determined to make Chartwell's the villains. What about that thing she said about putting aside politics to get things done? Maybe, just maybe, Chartwells aren't perfect but it's worth partnering with them anyway to get kids fed?
That MP was quite right about having to establish the facts. Chartwell’s will have to do this too. Only then will they be able to identify what action needs to be taken. She’s out of control, her narc fury again.

Reactions: 46
I'm not sure he'd be very impressed with that. He's far classier and mature in how he behaves on Twitter, and her tagging him like that?

It speaks volumes that she's been ranting and raving all evening, yet I don't see him retweeting her, or liking anything she's said.
Nor is the squiggle at the centre of this. Rather telling.

Reactions: 49
JFC I've just actually cringed myself into a spasm.

How tf would she know what "it" is? On what planet can she tell Marcus Rashford what to do? And why is she tweeting in this "accent"?!?
Why indeed. She has inadvertently revealed a bit about herself there. 😬

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
What would the government have to gain from hiding Jack Monroe's advisory role on various unspecified projects? Also, if she's done so much behind the scenes work, have any of them been successful?

And where are the beige recipe cards?!

ETA: new bio, bye bye thunderclap

View attachment 384560
Yep, absolutely, it is common practice to hire a professional advisor on an important subject and hide them, if pressed refer to them as "a source.."

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Love when Jack tries to sound like she’s from the ends 😂

That five bed semi was on a tough street, you know... barely a sea view.
Sorry to quote myself but I just checked and it’s actually detached. POOR BABY JACK DIDN’T EVEN HAVE TO SHARE A WALL WITH A NEIGHBOUR 😔.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
I'm not sure he'd be very impressed with that. He's far classier and mature in how he behaves on Twitter, and her tagging him like that?

It speaks volumes that she's been ranting and raving all evening, yet I don't see him retweeting her, or liking anything she's said.
Marcus is out to make lasting change and part of that is having to maintain good relationships with anyone in a position to help. It speaks volumes that Jack immediately goes for the drama option whereas he'll just try and sort it out. He sees himself as working for a cause, Jack wants to use it to serve herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 67
Marcus is out to make lasting change and part of that is having to maintain good relationships with anyone in a position to help. It speaks volumes that Jack immediately goes for the drama option whereas he'll just try and sort it out. He sees himself as working for a cause, Jack wants to use it to serve herself.

If he doesn't come to heel like she's ordering him to right now in that racist tone of voice, she'll be gunning for him by the morning.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Most of the Conservative party members go to church. Just 'cause she was a Sunday school teacher doesn't mean she is any more a Christian than they are, they both were church attendees
___711-918d90c8503688d5755ed434c6bfdf7d.jpg

US-based meme but equally applicable, I think.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
It's not the only one I saw either, but I'm not posting the other one as I got told off for that before because it wasn't a good paper. If like to add I didn't click on it, because well I didn't want to give them clicks but after saw that headline I looked him up.

Reactions: 16
Did she retreat from her friends as they started to ask questions and she couldn’t keep up with her lies? Sorry I’m reading for the past (page 44) can’t wait to catch up. Who needs sleep!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.