Jack Monroe #130 Or, more likely it just didn’t happen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She glossed over the gifted flowers on Insta very quickly didn’t she? Couldn’t have the prols thinking she’s the sort of entitled middle class greedy grabber getting free flowers while people use food banks could we?
And the sneaky mention of something exciting happening? She’s suddenly going to find enough money from being ‘frugal’ to buy her forever home outright isn’t she? twit. I see you Cack 🤣.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Did she say there’s not much food in so she’s turned to this bag of scraps in the freezer?

WHERE’S THE FISH?

Anyone seen a beige postcard yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Pie Jesu! When she moves into her forever crappy bungalow, we’re going to get interior design Jack, aren’t we? As with her food, her complete lack of flair/skill/talent in the home department seems entirely lost on the blinkered Squiggles.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
“Deliciously jolly” can’t understand a bleddy word this working class urchin says!

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Of all the senseless lies, it's the toaster for me. Why even make that claim? Toasters are hardly the height of luxury or decadence - it's not a Nespresso machine, is it?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Did she say there’s not much food in so she’s turned to this bag of scraps in the freezer?

WHERE’S THE FISH?

Anyone seen a beige postcard yet?
No sign of the postcards although a Patreon squiggle did once acknowledge receipt of a set.

Fish - I wondered about that. Kilos of free, gifted, lovely fish that she discovered on the doorstep during The Time of COVID. The free fish which she gently, softly laid out on her dining table to photograph in silicone bags then mindfully stashed in the freezer. Never to be seen again.

I suppose luxury fish doesn’t fit in with the pretend pov, boiling up veg peelings and slop.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
pure speculation and all that, but why do I think that the dustpan and brush are there for the specific use of brushing down the worktops? and she's got like 2 more for floor usage. it just seems like something she'd do 🤷‍♀️

another #maverickhack to with the myriad of homemade cleaners, none of which do grout 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Not to be all conspiracy theory but look at the person in the mirror in the Twitter pic vs the insta one, might be my eyesight but it’s 2 different people.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.